View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 9
HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How i accidentally took someone's virginity

I took my dick out from her dripping wet pussy and lied right beside her on the bed. She quickly climb over me and guided my dick into her pussy. She was riding me pretty furiously I felt a little painfully at the first maybe she was rocking pretty rough quickly forward and backward. But as her juices were flowing out and they were making the friction of her speed even less and it started to feel really good to feel the wetness between her thighs and my thighs. She then subconsciously taking my hand to reach out for her breast and she wanted me to cupped both of her breast but more importantly she want me to pinch her nipples. She really like me to pinch her nipples and I think that turn her really on every time I do that. I was using my finger to play with her nipples while my other hand is cupping her breast, rounding up her breast and squeeze them and enjoy the tenderness and the softness of her breast.

Hazel was now moving and she was controlling her movement and she was enjoy riding my shaft and enjoying the hardness of my dick. Every time I tried to match her momentum of her riding me by pumping back.

Hazel was riding me and I could see from her facial expression that she was enjoying every much. She was riding me and giving me a feeling that I cannot explain but it sure felt damn good and I was going to burst and cum very very soon.

H88: I am cumming soon !

Hazel continue to ride my dick which was still hard hard. She was now getting into a nice squatting position and she started to move her ass up and down and was ramming my dick with quite a force but its felt really good because she coated me with her pussy juices and riding up and down really make me feel good. I was enjoying the riding moition of her slamming her pussy upon to my dick to theballs! creating the same ‘piak piak’ piak piak’ sound, the slamming sound was making me feeling so horny and wanting more.

H88: I'm really cum....

Before i could finish my lines, Hazel bought her fingers to my mouth , asking me to stop saying wad i wanting to say. All these while hazel was still continuing riding n pumping...

As Hazel was pumping, she semi closed her eyes and her little smirk on her face was telling me she was really in cloud 9 .
Suddenly I feel a gush of juices were rushing out and I felt so wet all over my thighs. Hazel was really really wet wet and I could even feel that her juice were now flowing from my thighs upon the bed and I believe she was soaking up the bed from the amount of pussy juice that was just squirting out from her pussy. I could feel all the juices were tickling down my thigh all over to my ass and wetting the bedsheet. As Hazel was cumming she just did not care about the surrounding and how she was squirting and wetting every where. She was now using both her hands to grab hold of my arms as she was banging me up and down and was moaning in ecstasy.

To my surprise the I was always on the verge of cumming into her pussy but somehow I manage to control it but probably lots of pre-cum were leaking out from my dick and I did not know but I could hold out till so long really amazed me. 

H: Ahhhh OmG BIAO GE! I CUMMING AgAin!

H: Squeeze me harder! You Squeeze me harder I cum for you even MORE!

She was continuing to use dripping wet pussy to stroke my dick up and down as she was having those mini shivers and out of nowhere she started to ride my dick like no tomorrow the speed was very fast up and down (not the full stretch of my shaft.) But mini up and down in the quickest motion possible I thought my dick was going to break at that moment from the hard fast action suddenly a moment I could feel her whole pussy wrapped my dick and it was expanding and contracting suddenly, giving a gentle squeeze on my dick, Hazel Started to slow down in her motion but I was feeling hard as ever

She lean forward toward my naked body with my dick still inside of her, she lied over me with my face at her collar bone area. She gave me a peck on my forehead and just lay there for almost like 30 seconds. I was suppose to cum, but i didnt cum n yet my sweet cousin came twice ! So I started to pumped her slowly from the position that I was already in. I was holding her slim waist and at times I would caress her smooth silky ass and pulled her butt cheek apart while I was pumping her slowly. She was now moaning softly right beside my ear while she was lying on me resting from her heavy exercise she just got.

I was slowly pumping Hazel and she seems to be in a very relaxing mood instead of the tense up hardcore like before. Every couple of pump I would then push a really hard one into her pussy letting her feel the full length of my prick, resulting her moaning in soft moan. As she was enjoying my pumping I could feel that she was in some deep thoughts, probably thinking why she ended up fucking with me .Her actions were not as responsive and she was just lying there being fucked by me that is all.

However when I quickly increase my speed and pumped as fast as i could so as to release myself as soon as I about to cum, I pulled myself out of hazel . Hazel was fast n went staight to my dick . I blew my 2 weeks loads into my sweet cousin mouth n she took it all in.

H: Wah biao ge u cum a lot leh.

H88: u sallowed ?

H: protien mah. Btw I tell u no sex liao, y u still enter me!?

H88: Eh.. ...

H: but i enjoy it la, what happen , happen liao . Sua liao . Lets go shower ?

H88 : Orh ...ok..

I got up to find a nice patch of wetness on the bed and my ass was wet from all the action earlier