View Single Post
Old 16-01-2020, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 9
HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Soon I was enlisted to BMTC , still remember I was damn unwilling but also lan lan have to serve. Couldn’t bare to be away from A , remember the night before enlistment we had sex the whole night till before I dragged my legs to Pasir Ris to take ferry to Tekong. A was with me and my parents on enlistment day . I was hugging her tightly as I can’t bare to be away from her for 3weeks..:

Fast forward to first book out day ...

gentlemen.. You all got 1 hours to clean up the Coy. After cleaning then I fight for you all early book out. If not you all will take the last ferry out from tekong."

KNN come in Liao still must be maid... CCB platoon sergeant..

LAN LAN Bo Bian have to clean lo... Halfway through cleaning... Since we are early on schedule.. I took out my phone and gave a call to A. 3 weeks never see her already, miss her so much, and it has been 3weeks since I release . Can’t wait to bang A hard the whole night after book out

As I gave my A a call..
Me : hello?
A phone : long silence... I meant very long silence... Like 10 seconds...before
A phone : hello! Hello!
Knn how come got a male voice... I got dial wrong number meh? Knn I almost said sorry ah wrong number.. When I see the hp screen and it says darling leh..

Me: hello can I speak to A?
A phone : who are you?
Me : you her brother huh? Can ask her come to the phone ma? Thanks
A phone : what brother? Who are you?!
Me: huh? What who am I? Who are you? Is A there? Or you pickup this phone? This phone lost huh?
A phone : what lost?! Nothing lost! Who are you?!
Knn I got Liao.. Wtf is this guy trying to do huh?! What who am I? Who the duck are you lo..

Me: what who am I? You think what 成龍 movie huh?! Knn I asking where is A and you ask who am I?! Is who the fuck are you not who am I CCB.. Where the fuck is A?

Knn lo I still thought is the brother trying to pull a fast one over me and I fucking hot Liao...

A phone : she is here.. But tell me who are you.. Why you call her you cb!
Me : I'm her fucking bf that who am I
A phone: fuck you.. I'm her bf...
Me : fuck you la don't anyhow play...
A phone : I'm her bf.. I started dating her 3 weeks ago.. Stop calling her

Me: WHAT THE FUCK?! You ask her come
My section mate hear me shouting Liao come over and see what's happening... Luckily my brother is there and told them nothing la just quarreling...

A phone: hello.. HuatxCai.. It's true. Don't call me already...with that she kup the phone........