View Single Post
Old 16-01-2020, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 9
HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Soon It's time to book in Liao... I'm so moody... I felt so...empty... It's like the body is here but the heart is long gone.. Just an empty shell walking..marching...those buddies that got gf.. I told them fuck them... They will run just like my bitch...gave them black face...middle finger when they are talking to their gf lol.. Spoil their mood... Hahah everyone avoided me like a plague... Hahah they saw me.. Quickly turn away and walk elsewhere...

Suddenly my phone rang....took it out and my eyes bulge out.... Huh?! Why suddenly call me?!

Me: .......
Aphone : hel.....hell...hello? Huatxcai?
Me : silence for 10 seconds.... Mmmm!
A phone: I'm so sorry....
Me: so? Call me for what?
A phone : can hear me explain?
Me: what's there to explain? The cb Kia already said a lot
A phone : not really.... Must hear me out
Me : forget it

I kup her phone

Next moment phone ring again
Me : hello?
Stranger phone : hello.. Huatxcai?
Me : yes...
Stranger phone: oh I'm A mum... You got happen to know where is she?
Me : huh? Oh hi auntie... Nope I'm in camp Liao... Never see her the whole weekend.. Why leh?
A mum hp: oh no la so late Liao she not yet return no call also.. You all got quarrel huh?
Me: oh sort of la... Anyway I try to get her to call you lo...
A mum hp: okok thanks ...

After that I am contemplating if I should call that bitch... Knn... But the more I think I don't want to... My stupid bleeding heart say she is still your responsibility... Call her la idiot...

Me: oui.. Your mum called.. Where the fuck are you...
A phone: I'm outside.....
Me: you outside your business... Your mum called me and ask about you..call her back
A phone: don't want... I don't want to talk to anyone now... Can talk to you? Can book out now?

Me : you which brain sot already? I'm in tekong.. You think I say go out then go out ah... What swim back for you ah? You think limpeh open army huh? Anyway what's more to talk? Knn you betrayed me... Right in my fucking face still got the cheek to meet me huh?

A phone: dear... Can don't keep saying fuck here fuck there? I know I'm a bitch in your eyes now... But can at least hear me explain?

Me thinking knn la... I now so hot Liao... Then u dear me... Ccb why must my heart be so soft...

Me: what you wan say?

A phone: actually that day I sick... I vomited...you not here... So I Bo Bian ask him to company me see doctor..

Me: then?

A phone: when I paying the bill at the cashier... I put my phone on the counter... Just nice you called...he see Liao... Then he took it and answer Liao...

Me: wah so many just nice hor? Just nice I called just nice he answer...

A phone: I wanted to stop him de... But he keep pushing me away... That day I already very weak Liao... I no strength to take it back...after that then he return to me after I threaten to cross the road and let car bang..

Me: what the...then you still can agree that he is your bf hor...

A phone: yes I don't want to argue anymore ma... I just want to faster walk home and rest... Dear I still love you very much... Don't leave me can? Dear I promise you I will not do it again...

Me: where are you now?

A phone: I'm sitting on the overhead bridge.. I feel like jumping down when I said that breaking up with you...

Me: can you call your mum and go home? We can talk on sat...

A phone: really? I feel like seeing you now... Don't break up with me huh? I love you... I go home le...

Me: ok see you sat...