View Single Post
Old 28-11-2022, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
I Dont think Lindi got muffin meh

TS still so long never make out. Show us your lusty dragon

Maybe it must be along the line that she don’t know how to make babies and needed some guidance hohoh
Lindi's muffins, or 'muffins'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hloong View Post
J visited your place???
Oh not yet... she hasn't, but it will happen, it's in the chronological order, and yes, I have to include that 'chapter' as it's crucial in the story flow.

The prelude here leads to how it happens, especially when she's a Christian, holy and all, how it fell and why, the story is here to build to that. Else, just the fucking details will make no sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerge View Post
Wonderful story bro, do continue soon
Thank you boss, that's why I'm back online after breakfast. Shhhh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakz View Post
Ts should tell us muffin nice anot and how many muffins you eat mah. And what kind of muffins did you have.
Well, the muffins are okay, nothing fantastic or to die for. The 'muffins' are nicer. Lindi made an assorted, personal favourite - choc chip muffin. Especially when the choc chips drop somewhere...

------------------------------------------------------

Just a point to note, there will be explicit details, but not much, I cannot remember every session, every move I made over the long period we were together. Wherever I can, I will input the details.

This is not a corruption type of story, well, to some extent la there are some parts but ... nevermind LoL...

It will also end in due time after the fappenings. Imagine 2 little rabbits, I can't detail every session.

Errors:

Noticeably, there are some errors and some useless details as well as flow of events that might be 'weird'.

They are on purpose to throw people off as to identifying Janice and myself as well as Lindi. While I'm no saint, and things have already happened, it's still our responsibility to protect our 'partners'.

Green might be white, muffins might be meat buns etc. If anybody does happen to know this, and reads this forum (be it from my church or hers), please please, do not expose nor show pics.

Thank you all.

--------------------------

J: Thanks for the help today, helping to talk to the kids, encouraging them and sharing the class with them. Today my treat, ok?

gog: You treat, I pay right?

J: SMART BOY!!!!!

Everytime we go out, I'm the one that's paying for the meals, drinks, ocassionally if we go to hawker center or food courts even coffee shops; and she orders drinks before I get back, she pays. Sometimes she pays when I'm not around, I usually leave money on the table for her or I leave my entire wallet for her. I'm MCP? Maybe I am. I just enjoy being the nicer person in a relationship. Oh wait, we're NOT in any relationship except being Christians

We walked out of the restaurant and she wanted to shop a bit, so I obliged. We walked and talked about BS, Church and well, work, sigh. I passed by a shop with tank tops, spag strap tubes etc and so I commented naturally.

gog: You'll look super nice in these, like the off-shoulder tops or something like the camisoles with a jacket, will definitely look sharp and pretty for your age.

J(anice): ...

gog: Mmm? What?

J: You mean to say I VERY OLD is it??

gog: No la, old is understatement, ancient only.

J: Idiot.

She went in to take a look, picked a black camisole with a wine red jacket, the camisole definitely will show her shoulders and arms. It's definitely something she won't wear or has never worn. She excused herself to try it out in the changing room. I didn't expected what followed next. It was totally... unpredicted.

J: gog! How does it look?

She came out of the room and fished for my comments. I think I almost dropped my jaw and spurted out inside my trousers. She was RAVISHING. As she tried to tidy her jacket, I saw her upper chest near the shoulders and slightly more above the camisole. This was the first time I saw that much skin on Janice and even her bra straps - BEIGE! She has no idea what she was doing, to her it was harmless trying of clothes, but to me it was a seduction move and teaser.

After recovering from my initial shock.

gog: Eee... lau auntie trying to act cute.

J: IDIOT.

She laughed and went to change out of it. I didn't dare to buy for her, a change in wardrobe often signifies something wrong is going to happen to anybody's spouse. I can't risk damaging Janice's reputation and religious beliefs. No way. Uh-uh. No.

We left uneventful and she did not purchase any of the clothes she tried. I can't get my image out of the mind even as I type this now. She was simply gorgeous. I was definitely shook by what happened. Sent her home and I was leaving when a message came in.

*DING*

L(indi): Whare are you? Want to go for coffee?

gog: Just dropped Janice off, where are you?

L: In church, cleaning up the area and I can go.

gog: Okay, pick you up.

another branch. More muffins?