View Single Post
Old 30-08-2007, 05:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Anyway, i gladly pay Alexandra for her quality work.

I proceed to shower, came out and decide to hang around, i took a Spezi drink(cola /orange mix) at the bar and relax and oggle at milf and another brunette Geman gal(not sure but looks like German gal).

Then out of corner of my eye saw Sindy out liao, She took adink from counter and sat down.i snoop a round little bit more and eat some biscuit and then quickly took a cup of water and went over to sit with Sindy.

oh man on close up, she is beautiful, and i felt my didi stirring just looking at her Heather Graham face and eyes, her fair skin, her naked delcious breast with pinkish nipples.

I chit chat with her, ask her questions like where to find other FKK clubs, which days she work, whwere she come from. We chit chat and she very friendly and answer all my questions, she say also may asian men come to this club.

learned she is from east germany, she had a child liao! and she works at another club too for 1 week in a month. As we talk my did wake up so i told her, after she finish her cigarrete we can go for half hour, she told me she does bbbj.

But she say if customer dun want bbbj, she will not kiss. but she allow kiss if customer want bbbj(cost 100euros for half hour), she equate kissing and bbbj having equal risk.

i will take her with bbbj cos i dun wanna pass up a chance to kiss Heather Graham! But i will leave my FR on Sindy for the next post. I will say in some ways, i already kinda fallen for her looks liao ........