View Single Post
Old 26-04-2016, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB True adventures......

Ok as promised my adventures with R. As mentioned met R thru Skout and proceeded to chat via We Chat. Well started of sending me pics in her underwear and progress to video chatting when she take shower.......R is 27 she say, around 163m Slim with small boobs and small nipples and a nice round ass. She can only go out on Sundays so abit difficult. But last Sunday she messaged and asked if we could meet up as she and her friends were finishing early. So managed chabo abit and meet her at my fav area. She was wearing a red long dress with strappy heels hehehe but hotel waiting list 3—45 mins so went to a slightly more ex hotel 50 for 3 hrs. Upon reaching inside started to kiss her abit til we were frenching already stripped her naked and licked and sucked her small nips man she was already wet. Asked her to suck my cock and she kwai kwai sucked. Her bbj not that good a bit to soft and newbie even licking you know not much experience......So once hard laid her down and aimed my cock at her wet pussy and rubbed my head to lubricate it before putting it in. And I was in for a nice surprise coz it was tight!!!! After a few attemps finally managed to penetrate her tight tight pussy fully and I started pumping her after a few minutes pulled out and asked her to wear the heels and told her to lie at the corner of the bed as i opened her legs and shoved my cock in fucking her while she was in her heels was a cool sight especially when she was standing and bent over with me doggying her. Switched to cowgirl and she came again after awhile. Did not want to stop so turned her sideways and continued fucking her while i was feeling her wet pussy i explored her dark side....... hmmmmmm no objection when i slowly poked her ass!!!!! Thought to myself jackpot!!!! So switched to missionary again and fucked her fast and furious wanted to cim but she dunwan so when about to cum pulled out and erupted.....Man my cum reached her neck hehehehehe............ After washing up just fell asleep while she was massaging my big head. Need to work first Round 2 to be continued......