View Single Post
Old 24-02-2023, 06:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaChorMee38 View Post
Hi bro, would like to seek your experience if possible!

I tried dome1 before and what I got was, quite vastly different from the pics, like at least 50% off. Interested in trying VP.

Are the VP ladies similar to what is advertise? For eg what I got from dome1 was advertised to be c with much much better physique but in the end it’s a very small b, and as a boobs guy I was, quite disappointed.

If Vp is as per advertised with confirmation by more experienced samster, would love to give it a try.
Hello bro @BaChorMee38

Guess with every platform there are always hits and misses.
For V Premium U would need to check out the reviews posted and also understand that the photos are filtered so IRL have to tune your expectation down a notch or two. So far never kena 50% off. And as for Ages U can check their passports to verify.

Like for Loli and Lota the identical SYTs twins, to be on the safe side many bros would check their passports first to be sure. That is as SYTs as you can get. Don’t try you never know. U can also check out their Jap AV ladies. With the links to their AV, looks can’t be too far off.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66