View Single Post
Old 24-02-2023, 06:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitlou View Post
MR for jia jia:

https://sglonelyguy19.com/massage-jiajia/

Came across this gem located at central and below is my summary for your reference.

Location: central, convenient for those who drive (ease of finding carpark), not so convenient for those who does not.

Looks: personally 8/10 for me, definitely resembles her photo with minimal ps

Massage: pretty awesome with ample strength hitting the right spots

Sensual: takes her time to get you relax and into the mood before performing the act and its definitely a good experience

She will leave SG by April so if you had the chance to vist do go ahead!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Very accurate summary provided by bro fitlou. Just arrived on Monday, Jia Jia was recommended by my previous regular who has RTC. Location is indeed not ideal for those who don't drive, but if you are familiar with that location, there is actually a covered walkway from the busstop, just a 5mins walk. MRT is another 5 to 10 mins from the bus stop, but not fully covered. Good thing about this is the place is super quiet and discrete. BtW, she might be moving to a new location next month, so hopefully the new place would be more accessible.

She looks very young, mid 20s, and even helped me to shower (but wont called it shower together since she is not wet) It has been a while since a ml help me shower. She is big boned type and very shapely. Her massage got strength, not piano type, so just relax and let her do her stuff to get you into the mood. Unfortunately I was not able to hold on for long with her sensual and after the deed she continued her massage until time up.
After seeing two good reviews by two bros here, just go to check Jiajia out. And Boy! I was impressed! As shared she will leave Sg by April so catch the boat b4 it leaves.

Link https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-jiajia/

Location Central. Convenient for Drivers. For infantry, as shared by bro @Drifter1999 there is nearby bus stop.

Looks Very close resemblance to Photos. But to manage some bros’ high expectations would state as 80-90% with minimal Ps. So if you like what you see in the photos you would not be disappointed. I love her eyes! Big and round. Referring to eyes, more on the (.)(.) later.

Massage Was half expecting her to play Sonata in C major on my back but wow! Jia Jia is no pianist. She really try her best to ease the knots on my back. Effort! All rest and relaxed for the main event.

Sensual So willing to learn and listen like your young mistress getting to know how to pleasure you in every way. Our light kisses turned passionate as my hands roam freely. She was in silky undies ONLY providing easy access. Her moans get louder and her breathing heavier. Best part was to suckle on those (.)(.) as her nips hardened with my mouth feasting on them. Exploded in ecstasy as we continued to cuddle in bed! YMMV.

GFE Not many MLs bathe for you nowadays so was pleasantly surprised. Conversation flow and 60mins went by so quickly. Jia Jia is a lady who aims to please.

RTM YES! She will be here till April So guess I’ve to maximise my time with her before going back to my other regulars who will still be around after April. With 3 Bros Stamp of Approval, what are you waiting for? Go try and share your MR.