View Single Post
Old 28-02-2023, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold
Re: Seletar Hills Estate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiem View Post
Was waiting for someone to test water first… but since wait awhile no one test I went ahead to do so. Tried both, experience at H***** better than R****. Both is 68 + 50, had M*** from H***** which was v pleasant, can hold chat nicely, v friendly. Massage is the normal one but little teasing, although might be due to the fact that I first time customer so don’t dare to try yet. After pop question become a lot more relaxed, no rush to finish fast, got to enjoy quite a long time bc of this.

Had L*** from R**** after abit of rest, place seemed to be quite packed which might be the reason why it felt rather rushed. Still had great and friendly attitude with ample teasing before HJ, skilled although felt like was rushing for something (probs cause fully booked) but overall still nice experience

Both are good imo but I would lean to H***** solely bc lady was alot friendlier (probably because she say I’m her type) that’s why but just my input la, can always differ as ultimately it depends on chemistry
Price is for 3G, 4G, 5G or no coverage?