View Single Post
Old 31-05-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyfanatic1212 View Post
Wahh she so animated type eh? So innocent and cute. Makes defiling and viewing her naked body feel more forbidden and naughty. And she is blood related! Fuckk thats hot. I always wish I have a sister to snipe lol but Ill settle for cousins and friends haha.

I bet looking at her in her xmm look sure caused a slight accident in your pants haha. xmms should always wear simple bras. makes them feel more innocent. B cup means easy for her kor kor to hold and inspect.

glasses is so cutee. should ask ur cousin if ok to cum on her face while she wearing it haha.

Onwards to ur update! Amazing write up
Yup. The character plays a huge part in the fetish.. the more you know about that person, the stronger the reactions are when you finally get to see her naked.

The innocence factor also brings it up a notch. It's like how the more she doesn't want to show off or has no desire to, the more curious we are .

For bros who like upskirt, armpit or foot fetishes, I believe we all have similar motivations. I know it's not just a simple matter of fapping to naked girls. I'm going to try to flesh out more of these as I continue with this chapter. Don't hesitate to pm me for feedback!