View Single Post
Old 03-06-2023, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Good day, sorry for the late post... a bit tied up this morning, but nonetheless...

-------------------

So, why did I say it's a bad move? You see, we were almost late for check in eventually. We reached about 30mins after the agreed meeting time.

gog: Fuck!!!

I exclaimed out without thinking because we're going to be late at the airport. Then I heard sobbing sounds from the room. Oh shit... double whammy, why didn't I keep my cock in the pants and now going to have issues with Penny just before we fly. Arghhhh!

Walking to the door carefully, I knocked.

gog: Penny, are you okay?

P(enny): I.. I .. am. Sorry. Give me 10mins.

gog: Penny.

I opened the door and went in any way.

gog: I'm sorry...

P: I understand... you don't like me. We probably shouldn't have...

gog: Huh, wha...?

P: You were cussing so loudly after sex...

Wooohooo.. .one that doesn't say 'make love' for a change.

gog: Not that, silly, I enjoyed the sex, but... we're LATE for meeting with the group at airport!!

P: OH NO!!

We rushed like idiots, packing and finalizing before leaving house. Penny didn't change as well and just slid her panties over her legs, worn back the same clothes and wheeled her luggage out. I'll need time to talk to Penny about what happened.

So, never fuck before leaving for airport.

I flagged for a cab and we got in. After what seems like an eternity, Penny spoke.

P: About just now...

The taxi driver glanced through the rear view mirror. Sigh... why can't we have any privacy?

gog: Erm.. it's okay, my first too...

P: I have a boyfriend... let's take it nothing happened, is that alright? I'm sorry if I hurt you.

This is a first, a girl apologizing after raping me.