View Single Post
Old 29-03-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
Taz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Falling to the dark side

M and I continued frenching heavily as I pushed her into the bed. Although its been years, I remembered that the bed was hard, even though it looks like a very decent hotel. While not comfortable, that was the last thing in my mind. I pulled up from the kiss, noticing that her short dress had just rolled up a bit, slightly revealing her red panties. I continued to kiss her, my hand moving up to her breast, gliding past them initially, but just could not hold it back anymore and grabbed her breast.

M's breast were huge. Probably a nice D cup. But they were really soft. Felt good, but not like C's where they were soft and firm and the same time. I pulled down the top of her dress, exposing her lacy bra. I continued to grab and massage her breast, removing the exposed side from the cover of her bra. M has nice little pinkish nipples to top off her large breast. It looked too delicious. I plunged in. Sucking on it like a hungry baby. M let out a soft cry. I guess both from shock and perhaps I was sucking too hard.

M:You cant do this.

M said in almost a half hearted manner. On the one hand I guess she felt it was too soon, while on the other, she probably was enjoying the session too. I continued to ravage her breast, while pulled down the other side of her dress to expose the other breast. Both my hands groping her breasts, kneading them like dough, sucking of both nipples together. My hand zoomed down south and pull up her dress, exposing the full of her red panties. It seemed wet. M was wet from all the kissing and breast play. I pulled off her shoes, then her panties. M tried to coverup. I kissed her again and moved her hand aside and pushed my finger into her wet pussy. As if wasn't enough, I stuck another finger in. Two fingers moving in and out of her pussy ferociously, the other hand groping her breast hard, while we continued to french.

It was for no more than 2 minutes, I could not take the heat any further. I stripped away my pants and underwear and was ready to penetrate M.

M: No...

It just landed on deaf ears and I am already in her. I can almost feel her pulsating the minute I entered her. M was really wet. It felt really good. I pumped her in missionary, watching her breasts bounced with every pump. I did not remove any piece of her clothing. Her breasts hanging out of her bra and dress, the bottom of her dress all rolled up and panties pushed aside while I continued to pump hard. It was no more than 5 minutes and I felt the urge to come. I pumped M harder and faster. She knew I was coming and wanted to push me away. I did not care and continued and finished inside her. I pulled out and watched my cum flow onto her panties.

M: How can you do that? Its dangerous

I hugged her and kissed her. Getting aroused in the process.

Me: I want again.

And with that, I stripped both of us naked and inserted into M again. I was much younger than and getting a hard on after one cum is not an issue. M hardly resisted. I had a good view of M this time. Her naked self. She is really fair. Her big soft breast lay somewhat flat and not so shapely with her lying down and without the support of bra. She has very little pubic hair, just a little which looked really sexy.

We continued to do it in various positions. When in missionary, I will pull her arms together to squeeze against her breast to make them look more shapely. They bounce wildly with every pump which was a great sight. It took longer but I came in her again. She did not complain this time and just took a tissue to prevent the cum from flowing onto the bedsheets. I was tired. Laid down in bed and just hugged her in my arms.

M:Rest a bit first if you are tired. We can go again later when you want.

I squeezed her breast hard again. Kissed her then close my eyes to rest.

Last edited by Taz7776; 29-03-2023 at 05:16 PM.