View Single Post
Old 04-04-2023, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
Taz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Falling to the dark side

Next few days were like a paradise fuck fest. While we would go places to eat and sight see and even shopping, we typically leave hotel afternoon.

M would always go to bed naked. I would wake up way before she did. She always smelled like freshly washed laundry. Once I'm up, I will always lift up the blanket, look at her bare breasts and start groping them and feasting on them. M enjoys that. Before I know it, I will be inside her pumping away, and without fail, I would always cum in her. The feeling was fantastic. One morning, rather than doing our normal moves for the past sessions, I took her from behind. She just raised her leg for better entry. I have had dunno how many sessions each day for the past few days and my tank was running dry. I was pumping away for almost an hour and half, every time I felt like cumming but there would.be nothing. M enjoyed it so much that my thigh was all soaked in her juice. She was flowing wet. I was all tired out and pulled out.

M: I want some more. I want you to finish inside me.

Me: I can't already. Too tired.

I must had too much sex. There was one day where there was some blood from my penis. I told M about it and say I need to rest for the night.

M: but I need you.

Me: I really can't I just need to rest for the night.

She was fine but continued to play with my penis while I just fondled her breast and finger fuck her.

The few days with her were just amazing. I did not know why M was so nice to me yet I still would think of C. M breast while huge and nice, just could not compare to Cs. The whole time M and I were together, she would pay for everything and bought me presents as well. It was like I'm a kept man.

On one of the days we were out, she brought a close friend along. Her friend had big breasts too, was wearing a tight body hugging top with a short demin skirt. M was wearing a short dress initially for the day, but the sight of it was too much and my hands will roam under her dress to touch her bums. She decided to go with a tight t shirt and a jeans instead. The two of them would cling on to me tightly. Giggling and chatting away. Both their breasts would be rubbing against my arms. It was too much. I was thinking threesome for the night, but decided that it might be a test and stayed gentlemanly. That night I rammed M hard and bit her nipples. Punishment for teasing me with her friends. She did not complain at all but just enjoyed the session.

Good things had to end. My vacation with M came to an end and she took me to the airport. She teared a bit when we departed asking when she'll see me again. Soon I said. But life always have a twist. We did not see each other for many years after. She met some guy after a year or so and we slowly lost touch. We did meet up in China many years later. That would be another part of the story.

In the meantime, my sexual life revolves around DM as C was away on overseas assignment