View Single Post
Old 11-03-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
Met up with a lady on Tinder. She is also married and recovering from a breakup (with her married boyfriend).

So I started off being the "friend" that lend her listening ear. We have gone out for 2-3 months, around 15-20 times. But the mood is still cordial, not flirty or 暧昧.

How do I break the curse? I am not sure she likes me anot, but I guess she don't repulse me, cos I kissed her once when both of us slightly high on alcohol.

Advice, bro and sis
You got friendzoned until the next guy she allows to fuck then bye bye to you

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation