View Single Post
Old 05-04-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 2
Gingerbabe is one of the Best!Gingerbabe is one of the Best!Gingerbabe is one of the Best!
✨ GINGER , IRRESISTIBLE Babe With WET Pussy Can Grip & Release For GREATEST Sensation

Due To Privacy & Safety Reasons , No Facial Photo Will Be Provided

Hi, I'm Ginger , Playful & Wild-Loving Singapore Local Chinese, Working As Part-Time Masseur With "Extra" Currently Based at Central CBD , Singapore .

Yes , I Can Control My Pussy to GRIP & RELEASE At Will , To Give You A More Sensational Feeling

Name: Ginger

Race: S'pore Born & Bred Chinese

Height: 1.50m ( Yes , That's My Height )

Weight: 41kg

Vital stats: Small 32B -23 - 32

Looks: Petite Lady With Big Eyes & Stylish Coloured Shoulder Length HairStyle ( Looks Slightly Japanese )

Tattoo: Small Tattoos 

Smoker: Yes (Social)( Please Inform In ADVANCE If Don't Like Cig Smell )

Frenching: Yes

✔Painting / 69 / HJ : Yes

Gentle Fingering : Yes

✔BJ : Yes

Fj ( With Cap ): Yes

BBBJ / CIM / Ass Rimming : Yes ( Depends On Hygiene )

NO To RAW SEX , Anal & Rough Sex Play !

OKAY For All RACES & I'm Clean Shaved Below

Price: INCALL $330 1 Shot / 1 hr ( Central & Discreet Location )

$50 Deposit 1st for Outcall/Housecall Transport Fee. For All Rejections, Within 5 mins upon Arrival will be $50. PRIORITY given to those that place deposit to secure appt .
( You scare scam , I Scare Time-Waster )

†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††††‡†††‡†††

Disclaimers

⚠️TREAT EACH OTHER WITH RESPECT

⚠️PLEASE Do NOT Contact Me At Unearthly hours, 

Any Forms of RUDENESS / VULGARITY , Their Details Be Circulated & Be Blacklisted .

Sms/Whatsapp to 85158627 or Wechat - None

Including : SBF Nick, Race, Age & Date / Time for a Slot With Me

⚠️Some Time Allowance Needed To Get Back To Your Message , No HP While I'm With Client

†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††††‡†††‡†††

Rate: INCALL $330 1 Shot / 1 hr ( Discreet & Central Location )

⚠️RATES ARE FIXED , NO BARGAINING.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintboi View Post
Did a meet up with sis Ginger and the service totally blow me away clean room ... easy parking ... discrete place ... smells good below ... service oriented ... Massage just right for me ... pls treat her good cause she's such a nice girl . One man's meat is another man's poison ... not for boobs lovers ... I find her petite size very steam ... just like doing it with your secondary school girlfriend ... Feels good ... not commercialize ... thumbs up and I'm sure RTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeloCityGoo View Post
Wah wah. From photo and name, can see shes one of the famous ones. Glad to see shes back. Brothers here shld know who she is. Short hair and petite! Confirm local one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by temasekguy View Post
Location was excellence pretty discreet and a comfortable place too. But biggest surprise was her massage - strong, firm and not anyhow piano press. Pleasant surprises!

But.

When it comes to the job itself, WOW. Tongue ran from balls to nipples, ears and tongue to tongue. Sloppy wet BBBJ (she asks first if want w or wo CD) and a super, duper, firmly tight pussy. When FJ, all she care about was herself - always wanting to cum. Just way I like it.

Petite, no big boobs - no problem. And local summore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kougaiji View Post
Made an appointment with Ginger and went to designated place. Place was pretty well decorated and what caught my eye was the elevated shower pod. haha kind of feel like going into time travel.

Anyway, Ginger came in at this time and I saw her smiling while closing the door. I was really captivated by her smile. She is really petite and small boobs. haha but kind of suit her body frame cause she looks like the secondary school sweetheart that you have. 

I do go for regular waxing to keep myself clean shaved and when Ginger say waxing is not too good for the body and suggest shaving instead and she can help me with it. I thought why not give it a try. So she helped me shaved and we had some casual chat. I tried to be cheeky with her and she warned me that my 'life' is in her hands now. heehee. so had to keep my hands to myself till she is done. 

Once done, I took a quick rinse and we start getting into action. I pull her closer to me and we started french kissing. I unbuckle her bra clip and she joked that I have some 'skills' despite my looks. I went on to lick her nipples and feel her nipples getting aroused and getting hard. 

I lay her down on the bed and went south to paint her as I was 'thirsty' for some of her water. She is really sensitive and gets wet fast. Maybe I attacked her right spots. heehee. she then cap me and give me a nice BJ. I can still feel her mouth in my .... Its hard not to get hard from her sucking. heehee. I slowly put my tool into her and she is real tight and squeezing me the whole time. I slowly start thrusting her and she lets out a sexy moan every time I thrust her. I increase my speed and she is feeling it as you can see her nitting her lips and gasping for breath. I quicken my action and within a few fast thrust, the thousand army is released. 

Here is my FR for Ginger:

Looks: 8.5 /10

BJ: 9 /10

FJ: 10/10

Painting: 9/10

Kissing: 10/10

Signed : Mr Garlic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam30sg View Post
It had been a Long time since I engaged an FL . Ginger didn’t disappoint me at all, in fact I just RTF her twice within a week something that I don’t do often. As stated she is peitite but her massage was hard and really can felt the accupoint being pressed. The extra service was exceptionally good almost cum before actual action started, the feeling is like making out with your Gf and she really make you feel appreciated and very non commercial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seobgbab View Post
I usually don't do FR but for Ginger I feel I must.

So anyway booked appointment yesterday after having a very frustrating week. When she came in I already liked what I saw, she's really small sized (my type), cute looking and bob hairstyle, which for me makes her look very attractive. As other posters have pointed out she has that "schoolgirl" look.

Massage was good, even though she's small she really presses hard! Haha, also, enjoyed a lot of chit-chat and made we both laughed while talking about life experiences and making jokes.

So, onto action, took off all her clothes & feeling shy, but she asked me if I wanted to see her tattoos and what they mean, talked a bit more and she then sat up on the bed, my arms were around here waist by then and I just looked into her eyes and moved in to kiss her. Suddenly she said "I smoke, is that ok?", and I also said I smoke too, so not a problem. Bam, start kissing and frenching like crazy.

Things progressed really quickly from there, great bj and looking at her sexy small body really turned me on. Played some tongue and finger fencing on her clit & she got really wet and horny, at one point she stopped me & said "Have to put cap on now or else I may go crazy and forget later", continued playing with her after caps on and entered her once ready. 

Started in missionary and she enjoyed it, kept pleasing herself by rubbing her clit, i got somewhat tired after continuous missionary (it is tiring lol) and ask her to bj me instead, like a good girl she did exactly as she was told. Once strength recovered, got into doggy...again intense, hard and deep banging and finally exploded inside her...overall TLDR: She's a gem, if i can do it everyday with her, I would.

Summary

Looks: 9.5 /10 (small sized, I like. Breasts B? I told her I made appointment with her because I like cute small sized, small boobs girls)

BJ: 9.5 /10 Good skill, enthusiastic!

Painting: 10/10

Kissing: 10/10

Overall: 11/10

RTF: Of course!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebreg79 View Post
Seldom I will write any FRs after an session as nowadays it’s too open to share with all the blue man around. For Ginger, it’s too good not penned down the unforgettable session I had with her. Below is my personal experience with her and you might had different opinions.

This is the 2nd time I try to book an appointment with Ginger as during the first booking i had to canceled it due to last min work commitment. She was very understanding with my last min cancellation which attracted me even more other than what she has posted on her thread. On the day itself, reached the place slightly early thus had a smoke before going up. The place was cosy and nicely done up. Took a bath n wait for awhile when Ginger knocked n came in. Finally I get to meet her n boy was I glad to make the booking. She was all smiling n her voice is like a warm sunshine shining on u. Requested hard massage which I was not disappointed (Bros who know me or met me before, I only like hard massage) and had a good time laughing on a joke which I can’t share. Her laughter was really contagious which lighten up the session even more. Time flies as we talk n joke until she shyly remove my shirt for the main course.

The main course was beyond my expectations and it’s will be very long FR if to describe in details. In short, it’s more like make love slowly and passionately with ur lover, carefully trying not to hurt each other and enjoying every touch/kiss/lick.... the whole session was a little overshot but she was all smiling and not rushing me at all. 

Will not give any individual rating but overall I had a damn good session with her. 

RTF?: I’m planning the next visit soon so what u think ! ��

P.S: All this is my personal experience with her which may due to the chemistry we had. Pls treat her well and u will be treated even better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kougaiji View Post
2nd FR from Mr Garlic

This my 2nd RTF for Ginger. It has been a while since I last visit this petite schoolgirl sweetheart of mine that I never had. I make an appointment to see her and I gave her a hug since its a while since I smell her scent. We then lock lips and were kissing fiercely. she then went down and start giving me a good suck. She knows my weak spots and she got me hard very quickly. I make her bend down with her ass facing me and I can almost smell her sweet nectar dripping out of her pussy. I went to lick her and she is starting to tremble in ecstasy. 

After a short foreplay, I enter her and start to move in and out slowly. She also start to moan and she is enjoying. Aligning with her breath and her moans, I gradually move faster and harder and I cum hard after a few quick trusts. She then help me clean up and I leave a tired but satisfied man.

BJ: 10/10

French: 10/10

RTF: Definitely, already make the next appointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER105MM View Post
Ginger is really great. Cute Japanese schoolgirl anime look.

Definitely every dollar
Quote:
Originally Posted by veto View Post
all the bros say above is true. the stats r true.

a truely short and petite girl (which is a good thing, very attractive to me). very playful and chatty. very accommodating. a nice scent smell she had. nicely shaved tight and wet pussy. overall session was really good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam30sg View Post
Just had another unforgettable session with Ginger before lunch, my legs are still jellied after the wild session with her. Her massage skills are still as good and powerful to ease off the stressed muscles. after a quick rinse it was action time and her suction skill was really one of the best i encountered almost cim and need to ask her to hold,her skin is fair and smooth, boobs size are just nice for me with light erected nipples which is so nice to suck, clean shaven below and one of the nicest puss tasted hahahaha. FJ was really wonderful as she is tight and can see she really enjoyed the session, she is really good at frenching and she was as wet as she can be. I really have a sexifying session with money well spent. 

My rating: 

Looks: 8.5 /10

BbbJ: 9 /10

FJ: 9/10

Painting: 9/10

Frenching: 10/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by blancmange View Post
Sharing a FR after meeting up with Ginger this afternoon. Booked a 3pm slot and overall experience was fantastic from start to finish. 

Location is accessible and discreet, room is clean. Ginger is a great looking lady with top notch attitude and service. Kicked things off with a firm massage and proceeded to the highlight, which exceeded all my expectations.  Ginger shows her wild side but still manages to keep things very intimate. Definitely not a time watcher and we had a good time chatting throughout the session. 

Summary:

Looks 7.5/10

Body 10/10 (note: I'm not a boob lover)

BJ: 10/10 

FJ: 10/10 (VERY tight)

GFE: 10/10

RTF: Definitely (once recharge Vit M)

Thanks Ginger!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoLiang View Post
regular masseur went back motherland to celebrate CNY so had to venture out to try new services. 

What she lacks in curves, the services double up for it. Boi, its amazing this energy bunny can do hard massage and bj damn well too. 

words dont do her justice, you have to try it out to experience 5 star services.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazaf86 View Post
An FR that is over-due for quite a long time... finally have the time to pen it down. 

Location wise: convenient to go to, yet still discreet enough. 

Room wise: clean, smells nice, with elevated shower. 

Character wise: cheerful and friendly, the type that will make you forget your worries 

Massage wise: able to provide some powerful massage, so be sure to let her know how strong you want her to massage

FJ wise: she enjoys sex as much as you enjoys her. Love her tenderly and you will be rewarded, no commercial feel, doesn’t rushes you. All she wants is for you and her to have a great time in bed. 

Truly someone that I’d visit again and again and again

Work On Tuesday - 14 May 2024
RETIRE By Year-End

My Telegram ID - GingerbreadSg

《 Click On SPOILER For T&C On Outcall & Rejection , Thx ! 》

Last edited by Gingerbabe; 25-05-2023 at 11:11 AM.