View Single Post
Old 15-12-2004, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 22
DehOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDehOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Circumcision: my experience - update 15/12/04

Just to update the bros here on my circumcision experience. It is still less than one month after my op.

Please note that I don't like go into graphic detail about sex with my girlfriend because I feel that sex with your girlfriend/wife is a private matter. However, because I started this thread with the intention of giving as much information as possible to brothers who are considering having a circumcision, I have included a few details for the sake of giving as mich info as possible.

I tried jerking off on Sunday for the 1st time since the op. The head of my penis is still quite sensitive, expecially the ridge part. I had to pcc very carefully without too much force and eventually I came. I used a condom 'cos I knew there would be a lot of cum as i hadn't had sex for a month. I damn near filled the condom with cum! (I could have nearly opened my own sperm bank!) The cumming experience was good but a little painful.

Last night, I tried having sex with my girlfriend. I must say that since the circumcision, my penis seems to have gotten thicker, particularly the glans (head). I assume this was because the skin that covered the head before was gone so the glans could expand more. It felt really shiok inserting it into her and she commented that she could really feel the difference. (She felt tighter to me too.) I found that I couldn't thrust as hard or as fast as both she and I would have liked because of pain along the ridge of the glans on my penis. In the end, I finished off by masturbating her til she came. Overall, she described the experience as very satisfactory and that my penis felt different and better inside her. I didn't manage to cum because it hurt bonking her. Obviously I will continue trying and things should improve fairly quickly. I've been told that it can take from one month to 6 or more weeks before satisfactory bonking can take place. We'll see...

Hope the above update provides useful info for those of you considering getting this operation.