View Single Post
Old 22-06-2022, 02:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 3
WQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Kopi Beng Gao - Riding The Food Deliver Lady

!!DING DONG!!
THE DOOR BELL SUDDENLY RANG.

Shocked , I clicked into my app and saw that the delivery has arrived.

!!!shitttt!!! I quickly shove my oiled hard cock into my boxers and limped outside.

!!Door opens!!
I opened up the door and got the biggest shock of my life. My jaw LITERALLY DROPPED.

Standing at the door is a lady masked up, she was wearing hazel brown contact lenses with a sensual look her eyes graced by 2 thinly tattooed eye brows. She was wearing the standard delivery long sleeve shirt. Her figure was like an athletic , nicely hugging on the tight fitting food deliver jersey. She had slightly tan skin. And was sweating probably from the cycling.

Her: “You ordered food?”

Having ordered delivery a few times, the mind expected some dude handing over the food.

Never in my wildest imagination Can I imagine it turned out to be Some beautiful lady with seductive eyes passing me my food.

Her:” Sir, your food ?”

She handed over the food to me. I was like struck by a bolt of lighting. It’s been a while
Since I came face to face with Chio bu.

I took the package from her……

I prepared to close the door…just when I thought the fate is sealed and everything was Over……

Life decided to complicate my life again. With another teaser (ARGHHH)

Her:” uncle…….actually….. can I use your toilet ? Very fast one…… sorry quiteeee urgent.”

She asked politely, her tone sounded like she is a foreigner but must have lived here for many years.

Me:” NO PROBLEM…small issue.”

I unlocked the metal gate and invited her in.

My cock still hard and oily in my boxers.

Me:”this way, you can put your shoes inside.”

I pointed to the corner near the door.

I positioned myself tactically in front of her as she bent down to take off her shoe.

!!aiyahhhh!! Her jersey top was too tight fitting didn’t catch any zao geng

She was wearing black tights (like those yoga exercise pants)

Her butt was quite perky and nicely wrapped over her tights. you could tell she works out.

!!!doinkkkk!!! My cock grew hard uncontrollably … I wanted to rip open those tights and banged her from behind.

But we all know that can only happen in our imagination.

Her:”Thanks uncle, I will be quick.”

She paced towards the toilet. As her perky butt jiggled up and down her tights.