View Single Post
Old 20-02-2023, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Khon Kaen Nightlife - Post Covid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianboiboi View Post
khon kaen getting more and more in trend with the locals. go there do i need to be able to speak thai ? since it is not so touristy yet ?
depends on where you want to chiong bro... but so far over in khon kaen my encounter with the local youngsters (wailoon) all able to speak english... So if you want to try and pick up some uni chicks, thai not needed.

But if you are looking at massage parlour or Karaoke or bar/restaurant kind, then most likely only thai speaking (because the girls from these places are usually from other smaller provinces nearby and are not from the Khon Kaen universities)