View Single Post
Old 26-11-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

gog: Janice, you ok???

The eggs were cracked, and they drenched her black tee. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuug. I can't see sh1t still!!!!

J(anice): Ahhhhhhhhhhhh my floor!!!

TMD... instead of worrying about anything, she is worried of her floor's cleanliness. This is where army area cleaning comes in useful. Yeah, yours truly cleaned up the kitchen floor for her. She went to do a change of clothes while I cleaned up the kitchen... !(#_!@()$#!)+_$*!@&!!!

Janice asked if I can fit her husband's clothes - DOH!!!!!

J: gog, sorry, but I only have men's clothes in my husband's size, is it alright?

gog: Uh no la, it's okay, I got spare clothes in the car, BBQ ma, I sure bring extra clothes in case.

There goes my chance to go into her room and... anyway, back to story, enough side tracking.

We finished up the egg salad, it was already 6.10pm. Janice stayed upstairs to do a quick change of clothes while I went downstairs to the car and changed - who wants to see a top naked man??? Good thing about such department gatherings is, NOBODY ever arrives on time. I built a nice charcoal house while waiting for them to arrive.

J(anice): Oi! I ask you to start the fire, you playing masak ah??? Don't play with the charcoal la!!

gog: You patient a bit can or ...

I looked up and I saw Janice's hair bunned up with a pink clip and in a white sleeved (Sobs!!!) top and same shorts.

gog: ... not?

J: Faster la, later they come liao hungry!

gog: You mean you hungry is it?

I lit up the fire starters and covered it with more charcoal.

gog: There, done!!!

J: I ask you start fire not play lego la!!!

gog: You never BBQ before issit... wait la!!!

Amy was the first to arrive, in a white thin spaghetti top. Now this is what I called flaunting and show-off. Until today, I don't understand the reason behind wearing a colored bra when the top is pure sheer and thin. Ladies just tell me - "Because I can". !??!?!? Amy was the same, her black bra straps were contrasting with her white top's straps, so you can count 4 straps instead of 2.

A: Janice! gog! I brought otah!

Janice was seemingly perturbed by Amy's dressing because she was like faking/acting when she smiled and welcomed Amy. I could feel/sense some form of hostility. Amy's necklace has a temple charm which was showing also, that really did NOT sit well with Janice.

J(anice): Oh dear we already have so much food, you want to bring home and eat instead?

Oh my.. Janice is really UNHAPPY with Amy's dressing and appearance.