View Single Post
Old 26-11-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

gog: hey brandon, help to cook the food can?

Q(iu) P(ing): hey gog... I'll help brandon, he can't handle all alone.

gog: Huh, later your clothes smell of the smoke *using this chance to glance up and down and STARE at her*

QP: Huh won't la... later you send me home lor if I smell.

Janice stepped in very fast. I don't know what happened to her.

J(anice): gog is going to stay behind to help me clean up the place, he cannot go anywhere. Hahaha...

QP: Ahhhhhh

B(randon): Okay la, QP and me can de. Place orders pls.

First time I see Brandon so 'talkative'. Chee hong... must be. Amy, Portia, JJ, and Kat decided to take a dive in the nearby pool. I forgot how many 'soldiers' I lost that day.

Portia was in a 2 piece. I remember, because it's PINK in color and her figure, wah lao eh.......Kat's body image I can't get out of my head. She's practically, AA cup type of girl, her swimming outfit can't see anything at all. The rest I think was in casual swimsuit or just a shirt over their bikini.

I was standing next to the bbq pit and looking in the direction of the pool when suddenly Janice hit my back softly.

gog: Ow.. what's it with you girls, always abusing guys?

J: Who ask you to stare at girls stare until saliva also dripping out.

Brandon, at this time turned to look at the girls too. Lao chee hong...

gog: Ah bo look at Brandon ah???

Brandon instantly and myself, did the puke action together.

J: Brandon!!! You don't learn bad from gog hor!! I always think you are a very nice person, please don't be like gog!

Tempted to jab her in the sides, but it seems overly familiar or intimate to do so, office tongues might wag.

I'll cut the BBQ and the swimming plus all the side talks.

A tall average guy started walking towards us nearer to the late of the evening.

M(ysterious) G(uy): Hi hi, sorry I'm late!!

J(anice): Dear! You're late!

My heart broke... knn this lucky S.O.B...

MG: Hi Hi, I'm Eric, Janice's husband, which of you is gog??

KNN... sibeh outright...

Amy: There, he's gog.

Si lang Amy... keep quiet will die ah??? She pointed at me and Eric turned over.

E(ric): Hey finally good to see you, you really joker sia, my wife always show me the messages say you bully her, but looks more like she bullying you.

J(anice): Oi!!! Don't have hor!! You late still dare to anyhow say!

Janice began to tickle Eric and they all laughed, I merely smiled, how to smile when my love enemy is infront of me? Watching Janice get food for him, serve him, wah lao. Heart breaking. Felt like leaving. I'm sure at some point in life you all see the one you like, is like so near, yet so far, I'm sure you all feel the same ache of sorts. Don't lie.

Much later, was at the pit toasting some of the satays when Eric came over to me.