View Single Post
Old 08-03-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
Taz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Falling to the dark side

E was sensual but we were both inexperienced. So sex was never overboard. We do have other simple sexual moments too. When in the streets shopping, she would pull my arm around her just so that I can grope her. We enjoyed the thrill. When in the movies, she would do the same, pulling her shirt apart so i can thoroughly enjoy her soft breast while being distracted from the plot of the movie that we were watching. All ended when I went overseas for study. Guess she just needed another dick to fill her up during my absence. Those were the days before good fast internet and overseas call are just too expensive. She did visit me once overseas just to let me fuck her everyday during my break but broke up with me soon after her return.

There had been near sex encounters when I was overseas but I told myself that I don't do one night stands and will only do it with girls that I plan to marry. So there wasn't any action thereafter.

Got to know C when I got back to Singapore. She was a very experienced girl with lots of prior partners. Somehow that did not bother me. C was not that pretty but had a smoking figure. Nice C cuppers that grew to Ds later on. Nice ass that were just so nice to grab. I remembered a time when she was wearing a dress and I just could control myself and kept touching her butt when we were travelling up an escalator. C made me enjoyed blowjob but I hardly let anyone blow me since as few come close to her skills, even the pros. C will always wear nice underwear, just the way I like them. Now that I think back, I am not sure if I like those type of lingerie from then or she conditioned me to like those style. C had wild friends, suggesting threesome and even with her lesbian friends. It's a shame that I'm not that kind of guy then. Thinking back now, I should have just upped all of them then and cum in their pussies.

C was fun to be with. She showed me to the good taste of life, bringing me to nice restaurants and all. Sex never needed foreplay for her which was fine by me then. Watching those tits bounce were a sight. Thinking back, she had one of the nicest feeling tits. I will be enjoying the feel of her tits now if I allowed again. We were together for a long time, but things got boring for her. I'm all about saving for tomorrow while C was living the moment to the max. She finally broke up with me when someone entered her life giving her more fun. C did not get married and from what I know. still single. But good thing she dun do married guys like I am now. If not I'm sure I will be fucking her when possible.

I had always thought that C will be the one to go the distance with me. She has her flaws but that never bothered me. She takes care of me and my life like a good partner and I thought sex with her was always amazing then. Her leaving me somehow broke me. I'm leaving full details out for this in case the details will somehow reveal our identities. Let's just say that things happened and her leaving me just broke me.