View Single Post
Old 09-03-2023, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
Taz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Falling to the dark side

C has a younger sister. She is quite opposite. Sometimes wonder if they came from the same genes. Let's call her sister L. L was tall, slender and very pretty. While C does have a smoking figure to me, it was on the meatier side but she was no way fat nor plump. L is your typical model figure. Part time model too. But her boobs were much smaller compared to C. Still a nice b I guess. I was a good loyal guy then. Did not venture for a grope or peek. One time I was in Cs room but C was out in living room. L came in. She was always friendly with me. She has a boyfriend so I never put much thought to it. We were talking and I can't remember what we were talking. But out of the blue she started talking about dick sizes and asked if I have a big dick. I did not answer and she asked that why don't I just take out and show her. For those expecting hot stuff after, unfortunately no. Remember I was still a good guy then. Another time L saw me coming into the room, she just took off her shorts and bared her undies to me. Excuse was that she is changing to another pair. I just looked elsewhere and did not make anything of it. When I shared that with my friends they all thought there was something wrong with L. Anyway nothing happened between us.