View Single Post
Old 30-05-2023, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by NippleSpotter View Post
Had many encounter in poly cause yknow ripe age to show off their bodies. Was close friends with a A cupper almost flat chested petite girl.

Once during a lab lesson, was helping her and teaching her how to use AutoCAD then I'm standing behind her and she's sitting. While teaching her, I chance upon something when I look down as I saw something fat and plump. Was thinking what was it then I realized it was her fking nips, it was fat and juicy like a pink eraser nip kind. Enjoy my time helping and teaching her the whole time as her top open up even more (those loose spag strap top) and oversize bra too. Guess girls with small boobs love to wear oversize bra hehe. That started my journey of trying to catch her zaogeng whenever the chance.

Was lucky enough to caught even more after that since I started paying more sexual attention to her��
Next time snip for us to understand what you see too!