The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 527 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
if she work for 12 hours a day, she only need 6 pax to be fully booked. 5 pax if wanna work 10 hours, still 1k sgd in earnings
Living in Malaysia and earning sgd is the msian dream haha
Old Today, 12:34 AM
Who Am I ?

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1296 / Power: 69
Matrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

YES! I didn’t enjoy her company at all. She just know how to play her game better than other MLs. Not that the other MLs don’t know how to play the game, just that certain MLs have 底线。And with her minimum 2hrs and priced at SGD, I’ll be a fool to visit her. Never. Ever.
I am writing so that new bros won’t be fooled. Her pricing in JB using her previous SG pricing is akin to cheating. It is obvious and deserves a call out. My stand is crystal clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greencloud888 View Post
No worries bro, don't think any new bro will be misled so easily when money is at stake. You spend what your think it's worth loh. You obviously don't enjoy her company enough like some of us do. Peace. Cheers.
Old Today, 12:36 AM
Who Am I ?

Matrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud of

Her marketing tactics, maybe. Certainly, your rm300 is well spent. You made your dollar worth the while. That’s the way to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
believe it or not, i really wanted to see what love magic potion she feed to the brothers here on thurs but she's full booked.. i happily book another ML/FL for only rm300 piak piak some more. she grip my dick so tight in FJ some more..
Old Today, 12:40 AM
Who Am I ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Agree on this.
No offence to the Love-rs.

I just came back from a week business trip to Pen and KL city centre.
And I had 2 great experiments spending about 50% of the 440.

Both are 90min sessions, including 2 shots. (HJ and FJ).

Just for sharing how you can maximize your $ when going abroad.
Of course is your money, your preference on spending.

Cheers!
Good share. Another good case of money well spent. I read as about SGD220 for 180mins with a total of 2 hj and 2fj. Glad for you.
Old Today, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
Good share. Another good case of money well spent. I read as about SGD220 for 180mins with a total of 2 hj and 2fj. Glad for you.
Yes. Very much that figure.
Old Today, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 5
TellThefolks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTellThefolks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTellThefolks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTellThefolks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTellThefolks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Living in Malaysia and earning sgd is the msian dream haha
She's outdoing the Malaysians. Malaysians 1: 3.3, she's 1: 5.4.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1