The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA, grace

Old Today, 10:03 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Labbamb is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Got some updates on the new chio bu there in Silks telegram group and booked Apple.

https://sammyboyforum.fun/showthread.php?t...ighlight=apple

Look: 9/10, really sweet looking! Just like one of those you'd wanna hug tight and sayang.

Boob: 10/10, BIG and will bounce and jiggle

Body: 9/10, exactly like in the photo, got meat in some places, very acceptable. Lots to grab when bonking.
Love it

Bj: 9/10, skillful in the art of blowjob, with impressive suction. Really knows her stuff and hardworking type.

Fj: 9/10, can take you on a wild ride! She's got energy and moves that just don't quit. Nice experience.

GFE: 10/10, the ultimate girlfriend experience.

Not the RTF type of guy as there's so many fishes in the sea, but highly recommend her.
Old Today, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 2
orlandosniper25 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorlandosniper25 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorlandosniper25 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks to the prompt reply from bro Kim last night, managed to book Oreo on her first day in SG.

Photos are her, tall girl, pretty face and since she just got here, service was way above standards. I think lady is more eager n hornier than me which is good la..

Looks: 9 definitely pretty and smiles alot
Body: 8 tall slight tiny little tummy which is normal with Thai tan
Boobs: 8 natural tits. Looks very nice.
Bbbj: 9 patient, no rush with DT
Fj: 9 shiok to feel her so wet..
GFE: 10 gao gao, have this secret mistress vibe you want to keep seeing her cos you felt like a man around her kind of feeling

She's good enough for me, first timer here but knows the drill already 👍
Old Today, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Unknownanon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Megan, KinkyThai
https://sammyboyforum.fun/showthread.php?t=995920

Megan is right on top of my list. Not my first visit to her. She was here maybe a year ago and I found her so beautiful but also very genuine and hardworking. I visited her 4X the last time she was in SG before she left (rare since I hardly RTF). Our shared history really helped the experience. She's sexy and beautiful as always. I got food for her and we took our time to chat and catch up before things heated up. Megan's nicest features are her beautiful eyes, smile and shapely model (and smooth skin). She truly is that beautiful (I usually hate it when I get catfished with overly filtered photos). I spent a lot of time running my hands over her smooth skin, looking into her eyes and kissing her. Gorgeous figure with enhanced boobs but done very well (groped it to my heart's content the entire time). She's so willing to please and never complained even though I took my time (prefer to draw out when I am close). She offered massage and gave a nice relaxing rub-down after. We cuddled for a bit more before I left. I'll be back many more times before she leaves on 17th Aug for sure.

Please do be kind with her!

Old Today, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold

RTF for USD (LF)

I dunno what else to say since got so many FRs for her. Some even got live pics of her. For those who haven't try, mai tu liao. She is a perfect blend of narak and sexy. Her stereo also fucking arousing as I pump her in missionary. She was trimmed when I visited her a few days ago. Hopefully she is shaved when I rtf so I can feast on it and drink her juice. Definitely will go back see her a couple of times before she leaves.
Old Today, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
jaxica2082 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biltormix View Post

Fairy
From flirtygirls
https://sammyboyforum.fun/showthread.php?t=996039

Opp for someone slim, sexy and most importantly is AR

Location near central and easy access with no hassle

Lady was sexy and body was good 9/10

French was good and lips was soft 8/10

Bbbj was wet and can turbo suck my shaft till I almost blust off 9/10

She rape my ass hole with her tongue till I damn high 9/10

Pussy was tight and easy wet 8.5/10

When we fuck, she is very accommodating and loves to do more different styles and positions with me, not a time watcher and most importantly is a moaner
Met her last night at midnight. Thanks Okt for the prompt reply and last min arrangements. Her service really good and good attitude. Recommend for all brothers
Old Today, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 10
marlborosmoker is a Helpful and Caring Samstermarlborosmoker is a Helpful and Caring Samstermarlborosmoker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Sally Pink Lady

Look: 9/10 such a cutie
Body: 9/10 slim and petite, can literally fuck n carry her around
Boobs: 7/10 A/B cup
Bbbj: 8/10 very good skill, see erect cock then she directly on her knees caress it
Fj: 9/10 horny n eager, she din’t shy to ask to change position also, waiting for me in doggy pussy glistening and look back with come fuck me look
Gfe:10/10 so caring n genuine lady p, forgot when met Fl who have real genuine affection towards their client

RTF: no, too many gals now

But obviously can’t Rtf since she is going back on Aug 10th. Bro Pink indeed keep his standard high with his girls now, might contact him again for new comers. Cheers!

https://sammyboyforum.fun/showthread.php?t=994460
Old Today, 11:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
doped0pe is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tried Bella from Seduction :

https://sammyboyforum.fun/showthread.php?t...ighlight=bella

Looks: Beautiful babe , photo and real life same same.

Body: boobs size just right with reactive nips. Curve soft ass. She is of a nice height

Attitude: very service oriented, and fun! I cant think of to complain about , Sweet!

Fj: very accommodating to your requests. Hardworking and willing to please.

Bbbj: takes her time slowly, softly and tenderly. Good pace and suction
Old Today, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 7
Informergy is one of the Best!Informergy is one of the Best!Informergy is one of the Best!

Jolin from galaxy
https://sammyboyforum.fun/showthread.php?t=993458&highlight=

Boob lover fall in, if u wanna hardcore lady that loves sex plus Fetish for boob fuck, Jolin definitely is the one for u

I enjoy every moment for the whole 90mins with her, from non stop blowjob to boob fuck and continue blowjob again

Fuck was hardcore, she loves heavy pounding and very willing to please

120 for this gem definitely is a good deal

Old Today, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Candy (kinkithai)
Date : 03/08/24
Damage : $140

Looks: 9.5 Actual person much more prettier than picture. Wearing a sexy bra top and short skirt that barely covers when opening the door.
Boobs: 9/10 Big and soft with sensitive nipples. Nips harden when flick and suck it. Shaven and pussy pinkish and beautiful carved.
BBBJ: 9/10 good technique and she lick the tip of my cock and make we so comfortable. She tried her best to deep throat me, gagging along the way. I put my hands and mouth fxxk her and made Candy eat me all the way, gagging her along the way but she steady, no black face.
FJ : 9/10 Candy foreplay is good, help me to relax and offer me her boobs to suck as she hover her tits above my mouth. After the blow, she caps on and started cowgirl. She slowly inserted my rod in and I can feel the tightness of her pussy. Candy is good at riding, see her move upwards till the tip of my cock and she sat down all the way. Damn shiok feeling. She can ride well and ride long, I then switch to doggie and bang her hard and fast. Piak Piak Piak her ass as I thrust in all the way. Change to missionary and pump her deep and hard. Her moans can be heard and feel her panting as well. Her big boobs were swinging wildly while I bang her hard and fast. Can feel her pussy tightening up and finished in her as she pull me towards her and wrapped me tightly into her with her legs. Clean me up and 2nd round more or less but more passionate. No Commerical feel at all.
Rtf: yes as she’s a gem and that type of quality service is hard to find. Gives me the gfe.
Old Today, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 6
Bombthebomb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBombthebomb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Girl: Maya from galaxy
Looks: very pretty and xmm face. Like fucking JC girl
Body: slim and petite with natural Cs. Full back tattoo
French: all out toungue fight
Bbbj: above average. strong suction
FJ: soft cute moans and able to take hard pounding
Communication: barely spoke with her as she cannot speak English and I cannot speak Thai

RTF: yes when I want to fuck xmm again
Old Today, 12:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
hosehbobo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr for Beatrice , Lust365

Look: 9/10 my type and exotic model features. Same as photo. Pretty face.
Body: 9.5/10 solid Nice ass and B cup tits
Bbbj : 9/10 hardworking and no teeth. Never complained, take in all and lick me up good
Fj: 8/10 Accommodative & fun

Gfe: 9/10

Overall she is very nice, puts my needs first and despite not liking some stuff she is accommodative. Good bonk but rtf? Yes totally will.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1