The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Simp is the word she is treating guys here. Simple as that.
Account for traffic jam? None of her business? No? We are late, we are late. Count from then the arranged hour starts, no? Scared we don’t turn up? Which business has no risk?
She is tarnishing her reputation. Well done.
And, she isn’t paying any advert fees in the first place in SLG, etc.
If I am the moderator here, I’ll delete every f post about her.
Confirm she spoil the msia market and at the same time still dreaming she in sg trying to upsell herself to earn sg rate. Will be suprised if the sg client continue to support her no matter how good she may be and how much hassle/time needed to travel across the borders and having to spend 2hrs. Main client shd still target ppl living in msia if she still have some sanity.
Old Today, 09:20 PM
Who Am I ?

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1296 / Power: 69
Matrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

You have a weak case presented. You are asking the bros to chill and visit her at least once when she is in JB and charging Singapore dollars? Some bros may be blind or very rich, but, the masses here know what is worth their dollar.
I will call you out for your poor and directed marketing skills. For sgd440, one can enjoy high end premium services in JB. And, vanilla ladies in the local scene here with similar or even better qualities as compared with your directed ML can offer good quality service at same rate.
Don’t mislead the bros here. I have to call you out because there are new and inexperienced bros joining this community daily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greencloud888 View Post
Bros be chill about her charging SG rate and minimum 2hr. Yes it's due to potential custom delay and she'll also need to manage the time slots right after. Now under a more relaxed environment and mindset, her sensual and eagerness to please has indeed improved tremendously. Those who enjoyed her service and company in the past (esp regulars), should at least visit once before further judgement on rate.

In the long run, I think she might eventually lower her rate slightly to strike a balance between SG and local customers. Until then it's all up to her, as she's still in exploratory stage (semi-touring/working) deciding if to stay longer term.

IMHO other than the additional non-vanilla services, none of the MLs in RnF can compare to her in terms of looks/body/GFE/massage combo (yes, I've visited quite a few of the so-called Angpais there). Whether to book will depend entirely on each bro's liking.

This is by no means marketing or whatever, each of us look for different things when visiting an ML/FL. Most importantly let's cheong together peacefully and safely!
Old Today, 09:29 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 4
Greencloud888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGreencloud888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
You have a weak case presented. You are asking the bros to chill and visit her at least once when she is in JB and charging Singapore dollars? Some bros may be blind or very rich, but, the masses here know what is worth their dollar.
I will call you out for your poor and directed marketing skills. For sgd440, one can enjoy high end premium services in JB. And, vanilla ladies in the local scene here with similar or even better qualities as compared with your directed ML can offer good quality service at same rate.
Don’t mislead the bros here. I have to call you out because there are new and inexperienced bros joining this community daily.
No worries bro, don't think any new bro will be misled so easily when money is at stake. You spend what your think it's worth loh. You obviously don't enjoy her company enough like some of us do. Peace. Cheers.
Old Today, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Agree on this.
No offence to the Love-rs.

I just came back from a week business trip to Pen and KL city centre.
And I had 2 great experiments spending about 50% of the 440.

Both are 90min sessions, including 2 shots. (HJ and FJ).

Just for sharing how you can maximize your $ when going abroad.
Of course is your money, your preference on spending.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
Old Today, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Errmmmmm….. so….. errmmmm……
Really 把我们当菜头来 chop? Lolol

If I’m a Malaysian but work in SG, may I apply for local pricing?

Anyway, she’s a good ML, but thanks but no thanks.
Wish her and her supporters all the best.
She is not the first ML to take advantage and defo not the last. All of them popular, with a following, and they will raise prices and/or scale back services. Hardly surprising anymore. No thanks.
Old Today, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 4
Ahbei is a glorious beacon of lightAhbei is a glorious beacon of lightAhbei is a glorious beacon of lightAhbei is a glorious beacon of lightAhbei is a glorious beacon of light

She may not be urgently needing money since is tour and service. Possibly charging cheaper ringgit to causeway brothers during downtime when no Sg Brudders and she happens to be available, but charge sing dollars to her sg fanbase. No advertising means no one knows her charging. But I do miss her massage…not bad got strength just that too mafan to travel haha .

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
I also don't understand why pay SGD rate when it's in JB. Is she even charging ringgit 400 per hour there? Then old customer pay old sg price.
Old Today, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3398 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greencloud888 View Post
Bros be chill about her charging SG rate and minimum 2hr. Yes it's due to potential custom delay

In the long run, I think she might eventually lower her rate slightly to strike a balance between SG and local customers.
The reasoning for introducing 2 hr block to cater for customs delay don't sync with me.
To me, this is just to cover for her potential loss of customers, the way i see it.

Why the need to differentiate between SG and local customers??

I go JB to find her, of course I will pay her in ringgit and at the price she advertise for Msian customers.
Why should I pay higher just because Im from SG??

This is so laughable.
I have no wish to patronise her as from her replies to me, she like dun heck care me as a potential customer.
Maybe some Bros are correct, she only target high net worth customers, not ordinary customers like me.

I reply solely is because the 2 points of reasoning are so funny and don't stand ground.
Those who decide to cross customs to re-visit her again, please do proper homework.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old Today, 10:13 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 4
Greencloud888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGreencloud888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
The reasoning for introducing 2 hr block to cater for customs delay don't sync with me.
To me, this is just to cover for her potential loss of customers, the way i see it.

Why the need to differentiate between SG and local customers??

I go JB to find her, of course I will pay her in ringgit and at the price she advertise for Msian customers.
Why should I pay higher just because Im from SG??

This is so laughable.
I have no wish to patronise her as from her replies to me, she like dun heck care me as a potential customer.
Maybe some Bros are correct, she only target high net worth customers, not ordinary customers like me.

I reply solely is because the 2 points of reasoning are so funny and don't stand ground.
Those who decide to cross customs to re-visit her again, please do proper homework.
Lol bro you think she'll have 2 diff rates even if she lower price later? Eg it'll be either SGD100 or MYR330 (slight exchange rate diff). That's what I meant. Peace. Cheers.
Old Today, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3398 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahbei View Post
She may not be urgently needing money since is tour and service. Possibly charging cheaper ringgit to causeway brothers during downtime when no Sg Brudders and she happens to be available, but charge sing dollars to her sg fanbase. No advertising means no one knows her charging. But I do miss her massage…not bad got strength just that too mafan to travel haha .
So, if I say Im from Msia, I pay cheaper??

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old Today, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
I see xin yan charges in malaysia is 220 ringgit. So i guess 400 ringgt is overkill.
In JB Spa, RM 220 is the market rate and ML will be full nude, B2B, Bj or BBBJ and up to 5G roaming (YMMV). DFK is possible most of the times but YMMV. 15 to 20 minutes massage include before shower together and action starts. Some can really masssge

RM 260 to 300 is market rate for FJ service

Seem like Xin Yan charges is more to local (Malaysian JB rate) rate. She likely knows the market rate there

For Love, she rely on Singapore market.

TBH, even traffic is clear, the travel alone plus visits easily half the day gone. Travel only greatly reduced if workplace and home is in far north eg woodlands and Marsiling home
Old Today, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Produce verification please and discounted rate apply like levy on tourist in some country like Japan 😆
Old Today, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 4
Ahbei is a glorious beacon of lightAhbei is a glorious beacon of lightAhbei is a glorious beacon of lightAhbei is a glorious beacon of lightAhbei is a glorious beacon of light

That is my point. If we use logic to think will forever be confused. 🫤. Probably girl logic quite different from men lah , like girl math

Quote:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1