The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old Yesterday, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 19
JDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bukit Merah

#FR for RTF Cara, Bukit Merah

Decided to RTF Cara, this is her second tour to Singapore. I have already RTF her many times. She gets even more friendly as I she observes what sexcites me. Many statistics same as before.

OKT: Not Applicable
AREA 地区 : Bukit Merah
Name 名字 : Cara, Vietnamese. Does not speak English or Chinese, use Google Translate before and after fuck chit chat.
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10. Pretty face, fair skin, nice body. Not fat. Bak scale 4-5.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Early 30s
Body 身材 : 8/10. Not fat, just slightly thick at the waist. But mostly looking at her pretty face, wet pussy and huge boobs.
French : 9/10 not sure if I got the last slot, since there were Bros coming and going during the early hours. When she saw me, she quickly hugged me and kissed, not like sweet peck, a tongue fighting kiss.
During fucking she also initiate the kissing of everywhere, including more DFK. Sonthe session was very pationate.
Boobs 胸部 : 38E, nice big boobs, Brown nipples. Great to grab the big boobs and suck the nipples; they are even more sensitive while fucking and sucking.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 10/10. As I lay there, she slowly DFK me and worked her way down to nipples, then slowly to cock, then balls, then anus, then thigh. Some Bro must have told her to do the whole body slowly.
BBBJ 口交 : 10/10. Very hard worker. Spent a long time BBBJ me, I guess she was going for cim, but i did not want to miss out on watching those bouncy boobs while fucking. Her bbbj has always been good. Many repeat BBBJ when we change positions, to ensure my cock is rock hard for super tight ass penetration. There is head twisting, but most was up down and deep throat.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 10/10. During the pre session Google translate, I told her I want to fully paint her from pussy to anus, she explained there maybe KY in her pussy and anus. I am ok with that, same as before anyway. This session during the paint and fuck, lots of painting and bbbj. She arched her back all the way back as she climaxed during the painting, and her juices will flow. She was shy about the juices mixed with KY.
FJ + Anal 爱爱 : 11/10 Starts with standard cowgirl. Nice watching the huge boobs bounce. I noticed she is slowing down, that was my que to change position and get to work.
Went into missionary and a slow grind with DFK Cara. Slowly build up the tempo to deep hard pounding, cara climaxes and we stop hugging and kissing. Her body goes limp, and i work my way down to painting.
When she gets too sensitive, change to doggy and my finger play with her asshole. She gets more horny and stops and spreads her beautiful asshole for me to enter. It is extremely tight, and she is in sexual pain. She really bears down and grips the pillow tightly. Very tight asshole.
Change back to cowgirl, and it begins with some bbbj again.
Change to missionary, and I explode in her pussy.
This was another extra long fucking session.

Overall Experience 整体 : 10/10 all good as usual. Cara knows what I like. Had a great time.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes, for Cara and all the others.

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Easy access. Cara always treats me like a king.

Date / 日期 : 20/10/2024 very late at night / morning
Old Yesterday, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3394 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLKH View Post

Decided to RTF Cara, this is her second tour to Singapore. I have already RTF her many times. She gets even more friendly as I she observes what sexcites me. Many statistics same as before.

Name 名字 : Cara, Vietnamese. Does not speak English or Chinese, use Google Translate before and after fuck chit chat.
Body 身材 : 8/10. Not fat, just slightly thick at the waist. But mostly looking at her pretty face, wet pussy and huge boobs.
French : 9/10 not sure if I got the last slot, since there were Bros coming and going during the early hours. When she saw me, she quickly hugged me and kissed, not like sweet peck, a tongue fighting kiss.
During fucking she also initiate the kissing of everywhere, including more DFK. Sonthe session was very pationate.
Boobs 胸部 : 38E, nice big boobs, Brown nipples. Great to grab the big boobs and suck the nipples; they are even more sensitive while fucking and sucking.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 10/10. As I lay there, she slowly DFK me and worked her way down to nipples, then slowly to cock, then balls, then anus, then thigh. Some Bro must have told her to do the whole body slowly.
BBBJ 口交 : 10/10. Very hard worker. Spent a long time BBBJ me, I guess she was going for cim, but i did not want to miss out on watching those bouncy boobs while fucking. Her bbbj has always been good. Many repeat BBBJ when we change positions, to ensure my cock is rock hard for super tight ass penetration. There is head twisting, but most was up down and deep throat.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 10/10. During the pre session Google translate, I told her I want to fully paint her from pussy to anus, she explained there maybe KY in her pussy and anus. I am ok with that, same as before anyway. This session during the paint and fuck, lots of painting and bbbj. She arched her back all the way back as she climaxed during the painting, and her juices will flow. She was shy about the juices mixed with KY.
FJ + Anal 爱爱 : 11/10 Starts with standard cowgirl. Nice watching the huge boobs bounce. I noticed she is slowing down, that was my que to change position and get to work.
Went into missionary and a slow grind with DFK Cara. Slowly build up the tempo to deep hard pounding, cara climaxes and we stop hugging and kissing. Her body goes limp, and i work my way down to painting.
When she gets too sensitive, change to doggy and my finger play with her asshole. She gets more horny and stops and spreads her beautiful asshole for me to enter. It is extremely tight, and she is in sexual pain. She really bears down and grips the pillow tightly. Very tight asshole.

Overall Experience 整体 : 10/10 all good as usual. Cara knows what I like. Had a great time.

Your FR covers everything but damage

Since u din mention anything abt damage, shall i assume that it's on the high side? ..
Old Yesterday, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 19
JDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Your FR covers everything but damage

Since u din mention anything abt damage, shall i assume that it's on the high side? ..
150 for standard service inclusive of entrance fee
There are extra and there are extra extra

Up to you to negotiate the extra or extra extra
Old Yesterday, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3394 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
150 for standard service inclusive of entrance fee
There are extra and there are extra extra

Up to you to negotiate the extra or extra extra
Yeah, but dun think i can afford la ..
Old Today, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 1
Altriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud of

Quote:

can share this place very near my office which is at alexandra. can pm me contact
Old Today, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Intoxicvted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi bro, can share ctc? TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1