The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
mrfool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

I am feeling very pathetic now.

I got to know recently that one of her bank account in China was confiscated by the government. Think was because suspicious of money laundry. Anyway she said she was so sad as the authority told her that the money is not retrievable. I suddenly felt like very happy and relief. Happy because the amount of money she lost was about the money I spent on her. I think that's karma. Relieved because if I were to with her still, surely she will ask for help. But on the other hand, I also feel pathetic as why I should care at all. 😮‍💨
Old Yesterday, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfool View Post
I am feeling very pathetic now.

I got to know recently that one of her bank account in China was confiscated by the government. Think was because suspicious of money laundry. Anyway she said she was so sad as the authority told her that the money is not retrievable. I suddenly felt like very happy and relief. Happy because the amount of money she lost was about the money I spent on her. I think that's karma. Relieved because if I were to with her still, surely she will ask for help. But on the other hand, I also feel pathetic as why I should care at all. 😮‍💨
Actually the moment you felt happy means you still care for her bro. Money spent is spent, you also get happiness and service from her. I spent quite a lot on a KTV girl, if that amount of money wasn’t spent on her, I would have spent on other girls also. In return, she gave me quite a number of good FJs, so I have no regret even if eventually she decided to cut me off completely.
Old Today, 05:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 13
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenthunder View Post
We dated sometimes but not frequent because we were both busy. But we did daily conversation going even I did not visit her

Bro you must understand that when she is “busy”, you know exactly what she is doing right? Giving HJs,BJs or FJs to other guys.

How are you now? Your ML reply to you already?
Old Today, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3341 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Bear in mind that your ML may reply u while at the same time giving hj, bj, fj to other guys ..
Old Today, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1771 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42518 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

She will be only yours when u r with her

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32921382
Old Today, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 865 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Bear in mind that your ML may reply u while at the same time giving hj, bj, fj to other guys ..
reply will doing the 'work'. like that this ML high hand leh. Also a big turn off for the guy who is recieving the job
Old Today, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 633 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 20
wahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond repute

Many years ago, i met this ml from a famous spa...as she was sitting at the counter doing nothing, i just asked for her....she was quite friendly to me at that time and i got a hj from her the first time (market rate)..subsequently as i visited her more often, she became closer to me and offered me fj..i did her until the condom broke and she felt my tools inside her and asked if we are having raw sex...told her maybe...from that day onwards, whenever i looked for her, she would provide all sorts of service for me and not asked me for money..i would just give me $80 for whatever she did that day...bbbj, cof,cim,raw....then suddenly she asked me to go to her place so she can practise her skill on me...i knew she offered her services to many bros as well but just the thoughts of having me at her place would have boosted my ego..anyway, she wanted me to anal her..i tried but she said a bit nervous and painful...so i stopped...she left the spa and we would keep in touch and even went to hotel...she would make a good companion for sex..too bad she rtc..
Old Today, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 789 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 2
Newsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
Many years ago, i met this ml from a famous spa...as she was sitting at the counter doing nothing, i just asked for her....she was quite friendly to me at that time and i got a hj from her the first time (market rate)..subsequently as i visited her more often, she became closer to me and offered me fj..i did her until the condom broke and she felt my tools inside her and asked if we are having raw sex...told her maybe...from that day onwards, whenever i looked for her, she would provide all sorts of service for me and not asked me for money..i would just give me $80 for whatever she did that day...bbbj, cof,cim,raw....then suddenly she asked me to go to her place so she can practise her skill on me...i knew she offered her services to many bros as well but just the thoughts of having me at her place would have boosted my ego..anyway, she wanted me to anal her..i tried but she said a bit nervous and painful...so i stopped...she left the spa and we would keep in touch and even went to hotel...she would make a good companion for sex..too bad she rtc..
Haha .. I know who
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1