The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 7
jokarl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjokarl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Anyone tried the Indo girls? doesn't seem like there are any FRs
Old Yesterday, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 17
kimbaklor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykimbaklor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Aria SNS

Look: Young with long hair, pretty and always giving the sweet smile,sure will not reject, above average looking.

Body: Tall and slim with slender and curvy body figure. Fair smooth skin complexion as well as a very nice meaty ass.

Boobs: Nice natural B and was quite a handful to grab and play with. Nice sensitivity and erected nipple.

French: Very nice and good chemistry. It was wet passionate and wild type. We had many tongue fights throughout the session.

BBBJ: Mindblowing with both sensual and fierce stroke. Good suction and lot of ball licking around the ass. Good slurping effect with deepthroat too.

Pussy: Clean shaved, well groomed with no smell. Did not reject. Good moaning and responds well to my painting

FJ: Powerful bonk. We fuck in multiple positions and she was very proactive, very good quality lady and best part is she very horny, wild and responsive in bed. Sweet and Seductive stereo moans. deep hard pounding till i cummed.

GFE: She was very positive and service oriented. Treated me very well. Out to please and pleasure me.

Thank SNS for the arrangement.
Old Yesterday, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 6
Leongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of light

Fanza SG Erika FR

Nothing much to complain, there is a reason why Japanese service is one of the best. She is sweet and demure. TBH, I would have married her if she is my GF.
Next tier GFE also.

Superb location, OKT also friendly.

Rtf ? For me, price is on the high side but I don't do this everytime so it's ok. I prefer quality over quantity.

Some prefer to eat Chicken Rice at hotel and some prefer hawker center.
Old Yesterday, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 6
Kingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Girl: Yves (Viet Girl)
Agent: VPremium

Thank you bro @VPremium for arranging my session with Yves! WOW in my 20+ years of punting I have never met a girl who is as sexually charged and possesses the sexual prowess as Yves! In my past sessions I have always felt that I have “conquered” the girl but with Yves I was totally “defeated” by her! A warning to all bros, Yves is not for the faint hearted and definitely not for bros who are new to the punting scene, she is a beast who will devour you whole and will drain all your sexual energy if you are not careful.

Yves met me in the shortest white micro skirt that couldn’t cover her buttcheeks and a sexy translucent white halterneck that exposed her already hard nipples (she later told me that she usually wears nipple tapes but decided not to when she came down to pick me up). We got into the lift with another girl who went to pick up her parcel and I started grabbing Yves’ butt as I was already horny after seeing her. I told Yves that she looked really sexy and I got a pleasant surprise when she turned around to push her nipples towards me and started rubbing my dick from outside my trousers with her hands! She asked if I was hard already and then said that I am after rubbing my dick! And all of this happened in front of the other girl while the three of us were in the lift! I knew from this moment on that I was in for a good time with Yves.

Fast forward to the main action on the bed and Yves gave me one of the most wet, sensual and amazing BBBJs that I have ever felt. Yves shared with me that some of her other clients have disappointed her in the past because they always couldn’t hold their load and released it after 5 mins of her BBBJ, and I truly believe her! Yves’ BBBJ technique is amazing where she will suck and lick your dickhead with varying suction and wetness, while she uses her hands to jerk off the base of your dick and adds in a twisting motion every now and then. I had to muster every ounce of discipline in me to stop myself from blowing my load while Yves was sucking me off!

Yves and I decided that it was finally time for us to fuck and she got on top of me for CG, and holy shit can this girl ride! I let Yves take control like the sex master that she is and she raped me in CG with a variation of grinding and hard bouncing on my dick. All the past FRs mention that Yves moans loudly but she was literally screaming in ecstasy and pleasure when she was riding me! I am sure that the other girls in the common area heard Yves’ screams of pleasure. We transitioned to doggy next where I took charge of Yves and pounded her so hard from behind that her snow white butt started turning red from smacking of our skin. And not only is Yves a sex master, her skin is unbelievably smooth and ridiculously flawless to the point that it is better than some of the jap/JAV girls that I have had so far!

I continued to have fun with Yves in missionary next and I thought that I previously had a wild time with Kaily in this position, but my experience with Yves makes my time with Kaily seem like child’s play. We were fucking non-stop like sexually deprived rabbits in missionary while I buried my lips and tongue deep into Yves for what I can say is the longest, wettest and most sexually charged DFK that I have ever experienced. And all this while Yves was still screaming non stop in ecstasy as I pounded her hard and deep.

Yves and I continued to fuck in missionary while DFK-ing and I started to feel her pussy walls contracting and suddenly a large splash of water was released from her pussy. Yves had came and she squirted out a massive load onto my dick and the bed! I will usually rest for awhile in such cases to let the girl catch her breathe but Yves being the sex bunny that she is, used her hands to push my hips forwards and back so that I will continue to plough my dick in and out of her pussy! She told me not to stop and I continued to pound her hard for a few more minutes until she started screaming and she squirted again! I was amazed at how much she squirted and continued to ravage her pussy with my dick. It was such an intense session that both of us were sweating buckets and Yves’ hair was in a mess due to how I was sexually manhandling her. I could not hold my load any longer after experiencing all of this and finally shot out three powerful bursts of my seeds in Yves.

Yves is the craziest and most sexually charged fuck of my life so far and it is no wonder she is a VP legend! If bros are looking for a girl who can fuck non-stop like an energizer bunny and are able to control their load well, do give Yves a try! She is definitely worth every single cent and is a guaranteed bang for buck!
Old Yesterday, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 2
Trafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTrafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post

Thank you bro @VPremium for arranging my session with Yves! WOW in my 20+ years of punting I have never met a girl who is as sexually charged and possesses the sexual prowess as Yves! In my past sessions I have always felt that I have “conquered” the girl but with Yves I was totally “defeated” by her! A warning to all bros, Yves is not for the faint hearted and definitely not for bros who are new to the punting scene, she is a beast who will devour you whole and will drain all your sexual energy if you are not careful.

Yves met me in the shortest white micro skirt that couldn’t cover her buttcheeks and a sexy translucent white halterneck that exposed her already hard nipples (she later told me that she usually wears nipple tapes but decided not to when she came down to pick me up). We got into the lift with another girl who went to pick up her parcel and I started grabbing Yves’ butt as I was already horny after seeing her. I told Yves that she looked really sexy and I got a pleasant surprise when she turned around to push her nipples towards me and started rubbing my dick from outside my trousers with her hands! She asked if I was hard already and then said that I am after rubbing my dick! And all of this happened in front of the other girl while the three of us were in the lift! I knew from this moment on that I was in for a good time with Yves.

Fast forward to the main action on the bed and Yves gave me one of the most wet, sensual and amazing BBBJs that I have ever felt. Yves shared with me that some of her other clients have disappointed her in the past because they always couldn’t hold their load and released it after 5 mins of her BBBJ, and I truly believe her! Yves’ BBBJ technique is amazing where she will suck and lick your dickhead with varying suction and wetness, while she uses her hands to jerk off the base of your dick and adds in a twisting motion every now and then. I had to muster every ounce of discipline in me to stop myself from blowing my load while Yves was sucking me off!

Yves and I decided that it was finally time for us to fuck and she got on top of me for CG, and holy shit can this girl ride! I let Yves take control like the sex master that she is and she raped me in CG with a variation of grinding and hard bouncing on my dick. All the past FRs mention that Yves moans loudly but she was literally screaming in ecstasy and pleasure when she was riding me! I am sure that the other girls in the common area heard Yves’ screams of pleasure. We transitioned to doggy next where I took charge of Yves and pounded her so hard from behind that her snow white butt started turning red from smacking of our skin. And not only is Yves a sex master, her skin is unbelievably smooth and ridiculously flawless to the point that it is better than some of the jap/JAV girls that I have had so far!

I continued to have fun with Yves in missionary next and I thought that I previously had a wild time with Kaily in this position, but my experience with Yves makes my time with Kaily seem like child’s play. We were fucking non-stop like sexually deprived rabbits in missionary while I buried my lips and tongue deep into Yves for what I can say is the longest, wettest and most sexually charged DFK that I have ever experienced. And all this while Yves was still screaming non stop in ecstasy as I pounded her hard and deep.

Yves and I continued to fuck in missionary while DFK-ing and I started to feel her pussy walls contracting and suddenly a large splash of water was released from her pussy. Yves had came and she squirted out a massive load onto my dick and the bed! I will usually rest for awhile in such cases to let the girl catch her breathe but Yves being the sex bunny that she is, used her hands to push my hips forwards and back so that I will continue to plough my dick in and out of her pussy! She told me not to stop and I continued to pound her hard for a few more minutes until she started screaming and she squirted again! I was amazed at how much she squirted and continued to ravage her pussy with my dick. It was such an intense session that both of us were sweating buckets and Yves’ hair was in a mess due to how I was sexually manhandling her. I could not hold my load any longer after experiencing all of this and finally shot out three powerful bursts of my seeds in Yves.

Yves is the craziest and most sexually charged fuck of my life so far and it is no wonder she is a VP legend! If bros are looking for a girl who can fuck non-stop like an energizer bunny and are able to control their load well, do give Yves a try! She is definitely worth every single cent and is a guaranteed bang for buck!
Amazing FR yet again bro! 👍 Can't believe I've not entertained the idea of visiting Yves the whole time. I'm in need of a release soon and your FR may have put her in my shortlist.
Old Yesterday, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 1
chionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leongfan View Post
Fanza SG Erika FR

Nothing much to complain, there is a reason why Japanese service is one of the best. She is sweet and demure. TBH, I would have married her if she is my GF.
Next tier GFE also.

Superb location, OKT also friendly.

Rtf ? For me, price is on the high side but I don't do this everytime so it's ok. I prefer quality over quantity.
Nice, up you my humble point bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post

Great FR as always bro! Yves has been on my list for the longest time as I have never tried a squirtle (pun) and kept been pushed back by other distractions. Now i guess i have to push back my Jolin RTF for Yves… too many choices but not deep pocket enough polly from SNS also looks damn solid from bro Trafalgar’s FR
Old Yesterday, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 14
tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all

Nice FR on Yves bro! Think I've written a review on her before too. She's definitely sexually charged and loves to fuck. Some girls can fake orgasms with her you know it's definitely legit. Can't fake the squirting! Too bad her face not really MCOT otherwise I definitely would have RTF

And walao. Last time when I met her, she was telling me that Singaporean men fuck very well. How come her opinion has changed sia. Haiz. Need more seasoned bros here to to change her opinion back!
Old Yesterday, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 2
Trafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTrafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chionz View Post
too many choices but not deep pocket enough
Same predicament here bro. Just got intel 2 of my favourite girls will be back in October so gotta hold out for a bit.
Old Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 1
chionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
Nice FR on Yves bro! Think I've written a review on her before too. She's definitely sexually charged and loves to fuck. Some girls can fake orgasms with her you know it's definitely legit. Can't fake the squirting! Too bad her face not really MCOT otherwise I definitely would have RTF

And walao. Last time when I met her, she was telling me that Singaporean men fuck very well. How come her opinion has changed sia. Haiz. Need more seasoned bros here to to change her opinion back!
Hahahah yeah need to change her opinion for sure.
Old Yesterday, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 6
Kingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Amazing FR yet again bro! 👍 Can't believe I've not entertained the idea of visiting Yves the whole time. I'm in need of a release soon and your FR may have put her in my shortlist.
Thank you bro 🙏
Yves is really a good fuck and she is a totally different beautiful creature from the jap/JAV girls that we have tried so far. She may not be as demure as the other girls and like what bro @tankawen shared below, Yves’ face may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but I do find her face to be acceptable (she has somewhat of a Korean look) and her body and PSE-level service is one of the best that I have had from the viet girls. After trying Yves, you will understand and totally agree that she deserves to be one of the VP legends and is in the same league as Jolin, Rosamund and Chantelle.

For the price that we are paying for Yves, it is a no regrets move to try Yves at least once in our lives. At the very worst, you will come out of the session feeling sexually violated and raped by her in a good way. I have no doubts that Yves will give you a good release bro.

Do consider booking a two hour session with Yves as per your usual practice bro, I am sure you will have an intense session with her and she will be able to extract the two shots from you in record timing.
And if you can hold out your release, do consider scheduling your two hour session with Yves on Friday, because you might need Saturday to rest and recover after the intense session with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chionz View Post
Great FR as always bro! Yves has been on my list for the longest time as I have never tried a squirtle (pun) and kept been pushed back by other distractions. Now i guess i have to push back my Jolin RTF for Yves… too many choices but not deep pocket enough polly from SNS also looks damn solid from bro Trafalgar’s FR
Thank you bro 🙏
I was considering a RTF with Jolin or a session with Yves too, but I took it as a sign to go for Yves given that Jolin is probably on code red. And I am really glad that I decided to go for Yves, no regrets at all.
Polly from SNS looks good too! Unfortunately I am not into euro girls if not I would have probably gone for Polly instead of Yves based on bro Trafalgar’s FR.

If I could suggest for your consideration bro, you can probably go for Polly first given that she will only be around for 5 more days.
Yves should be around for awhile more so you can likely schedule your session with her at a later date.
My 2 cents bro 🙏

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post

Thank you bro 🙏
Yes you did write a FR for Yves before! In fact your FR was one of the reasons why I decided to give Yves a shot, so thank you for your FR bro.

Yves did tell me that the men on our shores fuck well as compared to other countries, and that we are very proactive in bed.
I don’t think her opinion of us has changed, but it is more that her sexual prowess is so strong that it is hard for her to find a guy who can match her sexual level and stamina.
But yes the seasoned bros here should give Yves a try so that her good impression of us stays the same or even better, improves.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1