The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1068 / Power: 15
Crazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
I actually got the different effect. I was able to use the friend as a conversation topic to build rapport.

Maybe my intimacy level not as high as yours.
Mine was even more exciting , mine invited her bff to be threesome and 3 of us went out together and hotel stay - it was interesting and fun for first time experience .. they led me .
Old Today, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4302 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
realise more and more spa masseurs making tiktok video to self promote wonder if any tried and if landmines

for me i went to a spa before at clementi looking at their nice pics and stuff

decepticon attack.
yea.. for the last 2 years or so. theres some of douyin as well but they are more low key cos they are kinda worried that it will hit them back in their homeland. once u kena on one of them and stop to view a couple seconds, the algorithm feeding u the similar stuffs..
Old Today, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/massage-doris/

For bros who are craving for a good sensual and feel like get suck into black hole. Can try Doris. She will spend like 15mins on sensual. My soul almost gone. Her massage is not bad too. Can ask for oil massage. She put in effort in bbbj too. I am hard to cum, so she spent about 10mins, then Hj out. just dunno why she’s so good with mouth work. Haha. She’s one of the ML in SLG who I think is worth the money. Always left as a happy and satisfied man.

A humble MR for any bros who don’t know who to find. Hope it helps.
Bro, you mean she does BBBJ with $130 without cim ? There are some MLs offer this I reckon at similar price range…

But in previous MRs from other bros that she seems to have lots of restriction.. is that true in your encounter with her ?

Upz you with my humble points for the good sharing spirit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1