The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon00 View Post
Bbbj for $110? Seems like a steal
No - 110 is for HJ only. +50 for bbbj.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old Today, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2097 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Hmm I got that every single time... but didn't get to shower with her leh...
That is why no rtm for me... not for the shower together though. The shower area a bit dangerous.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old Today, 08:12 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 298 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4720 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42686 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DongMaster View Post
TBH I only interested in 1 of the ml, but ah i ask her separately on hj visit, she say she interested but when i msg her she dont want give me answer, feel that the ml just playing along hor.
Cannot get the gal and paint a bad picture of her? Damn bloody lousy. Zap you even though yours is a fake account.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3064 / Power: 20
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Spotted this one on the 'is you' site, found out her location and am in the area all week, so made an appointment.
https://isyou-44.com/model/kaka-6496/
This is a spa-type location - fairly upmarket feel, not the neighbourhood massage shop variety. Two rooms and three ladies, but did not see the other two as they stay away from the shop if they have no appointments. The spa is in a small mall and it can be quite crowded as there are a number of beauty clinics and such there. Entrance to the spa is from the outside of the building.
Looks-wise she's quite close to the pics - maybe about 80% likeness. She says she from HK... Wow, do HK girls have to come here? Height of 1.62 seems about right. Slim and nice legs and skin. She was in a black top and skirt, with nice black heels too.
Took a shower and was led to one of the rooms - she's a bit like GDMR, goes straight to horny action... She didn't ask before going for a bbbj - some bros may not like to be 'auto' upsold, but I didn't mind and who was I to reject that deepthroating... Went quite a number of positions before I finally shot my load. Still had a bit of time left so she offered to give me a massage - she knows the positions to knead but not quite enough strength. But hey, not there for the massage right?
Defintely on my rotation list.
p.s. Found out Ha Ni is back at her old location (Amei's place), so will probably pay her a visit. Gotta be quick as she's staying a max of two weeks only.

Sound like Geylang type of service minus FJ.
BTW, what is the difference between coming from Hong Kong or China?
Is she trying to up her marked value?
Old Today, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
STARLORDABC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Maybe... Will try again another time.

Meanwhile, 99's listing up liao
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/99-massage/
Saw on other site she's FL tooooo
Old Today, 11:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -256 / Power: 0
DongMaster DongMaster DongMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Cannot get the gal and paint a bad picture of her? Damn bloody lousy. Zap you even though yours is a fake account.
u mad bro? lol. who is this? dont even look like AT. u some shining WK or OKT ah? zap zap then what?
Old Today, 11:32 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 298 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4720 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42686 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DongMaster View Post
u mad bro? lol. who is this? dont even look like AT. u some shining WK or OKT ah? zap zap then what?
You don't know who she is, and you talk bad about her. It turns out that everything you said is a lie. Get lost.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; Today at 12:06 PM.
Old Today, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 9
fandevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfandevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

In a world of sponsored content, I’m guessing digital defence can be a form of paid service too 🤔

Quite clever tbh maybe can test out in different industries.
Old Today, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3307 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by STARLORDABC View Post
Even got her nude video
Old Today, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2537 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by STARLORDABC View Post
Hmm can’t find on Audi or isyou though. Unless I cock eye
Old Today, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Sound like Geylang type of service minus FJ.
BTW, what is the difference between coming from Hong Kong or China?
Is she trying to up her marked value?
Lol actually she's listed at 110 for HJ, no mark-up to speak of. Perhaps even 'marked down' in the current crazy market where some are now asking 200 for BBBJ/CIM straight off the bat. She didn't even mention where she's from till I asked. No diff to me whether from HK or other Chinese cities. Just enjoy...

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old Today, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
STARLORDABC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
Hmm can’t find on Audi or isyou though. Unless I cock eye
It's at qingcheng-8

The video on there 😁😁😁😁😁