The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2024, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: People's Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altriuslewinski View Post
Haha yeah. Only 50 fj. Wonder why got carrots head give 3 times the price . I paid 50 only for the bigger china g cup at 3rd floor. Hear 150 only I know kenna chop
Depends who you go to.. not all accept 50.. some are strictly 150, especially the prettier ones
Old 25-10-2024, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1811 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42984 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
Depends who you go to.. not all accept 50.. some are strictly 150, especially the prettier ones
They know their worth price in the market rate ... unless it her bad day n u r lucky

Waiting for new post : wishlow123 xrated1 winterhisashi bj_dragon bwxym Arrow'n'Bow ownage9898 hakuyo creature99 FWDstriker

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.org/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32957635
Old 25-10-2024, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 640 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4953 / Power: 18
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchmaster View Post
Can pm me this helen pls bro ty
Don’t listen to him, he is a loser
Old 25-10-2024, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
foxtro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
this is 150 all in? or excluding entrance fee of 30?
Old 25-10-2024, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1433 / Power: 1
Altriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud of
Talking Re: People's Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
then listen to u ugly maid banger??? anyone can just read your msgs . which is the posts of the real loser haha!!!!!!
look at his post he stalk me after i said his maid looks disgusing!!!
https://sammyboyforum.fun/search.php?searchid=1417866

Last edited by Altriuslewinski; Yesterday at 12:06 AM.
Old Yesterday, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
ksc78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
I would say overpaid for such pricing at this building. If you know how to negotiate, some or most milf (not those old 1 hor), can do with $50 for a quick bj and fj.
Probably you right bro. As first time there less experience 😬
Old Yesterday, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1365 / Power: 14
Fovas has much to be proud ofFovas has much to be proud ofFovas has much to be proud ofFovas has much to be proud ofFovas has much to be proud ofFovas has much to be proud ofFovas has much to be proud ofFovas has much to be proud ofFovas has much to be proud ofFovas has much to be proud of
Quote:
Have passed to some bros Helen contact . Anyway today felt hard and itching for a good bbbbj . Went down to fuck her mouth until she gagged and I moaned quite loud. She poke her whole tongue into my anus till I felt like shitting
pls share the ctc bro
Old Yesterday, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1957 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
Cleared another batch untill those that came in last Fri.

I hv given the unit no as well. My suggestion is you can go look see look see first whether she “ghum” your taste instead of swarming her with calls.

Try making face to face enquiry at the door entrance and see if she pulls you in and greet you with her groping stunt. Free one, Haha.

Then u can confirm the firmness of her melons and how 骚 she is.

If you don’t get this “greeting”, it could be you are not handsome enuf.
Thanks Hornyman for the contact.. Went ystd.. enquiry fj damage.. she quick rush me to inner shop.. no grope but say.. i give how much also can .. i quote 20% off.. she ok but not my type.. i gave excuse draw $ & escape
Old Yesterday, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3223 / Power: 19
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
Cleared another batch untill those that came in last Fri.

I hv given the unit no as well. My suggestion is you can go look see look see first whether she “ghum” your taste instead of swarming her with calls.

Try making face to face enquiry at the door entrance and see if she pulls you in and greet you with her groping stunt. Free one, Haha.

Then u can confirm the firmness of her melons and how 骚 she is.

If you don’t get this “greeting”, it could be you are not handsome enuf.
Bro, please share unit no. so i can go look see look see first
Old Yesterday, 03:08 PM
Samster

Altriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
The real loser speaks when he neeed to pay 100 for ugly maid. That’s pathetic look at his standard below 0/10 still need to pay 100 lol
https://sammyboyforum.fun/showpost....ostcount=54562
No car no wife no family who the real
Loser ??��������

Last edited by Altriuslewinski; Yesterday at 03:23 PM.
Old Yesterday, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Have passed to some bros Helen contact . Anyway today felt hard and itching for a good bbbbj . Went down to fuck her mouth until she gagged and I moaned quite loud. She poke her whole tongue into my anus till I felt like shitting
This old slut quite horny at her age. Wear gstring somemore . Looks quite good on her old pussy . Deep throat’s hot cum
Into her throat she say make her younger
Old Yesterday, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
Karman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This old slut quite horny at her age. Wear gstring somemore . Looks quite good on her old pussy . Deep throat’s hot cum
Into her throat she say make her younger
Damn... The way you describe her throat sounds damn shiok! Can PM unit and damage?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1