The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty

Old Today, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
HugeDaddy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHugeDaddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Polly from SNS

Looks - long blonde hair with the bitchy, naughty, CFE and cheeky vibe. Look better than in pic and will not reject

Body - about 1.6++ in height with nice sexy exotic figure. Fair smooth skin complexion with a meaty hot ass.

Boobs - big than my hand and was good enough for me to touch and feel sensitive nipple to play, grab, fondle, touch, lick and suck with.

French - i literally gave up my mouth to her. My goodness, the way she complete control of your face during frenching.

Pussy - clean shaved! Ordorless! Wet and super responsive, kept fidgeting and moaning she love painting by her expression and she get wet easily.

BBBJ: Good techniques and can feel the suction, super shiok. Slow and sensual, licking and sucking the shaft and dick head and ball with deepthroat at times

Fj - not gonna lie, she got pretty good bed skills, not those dead fish lying down and let you do all the work. She is a good moaner and she was responsive and able to try all position. No issue with long, deep and hard penetration.

GFE - Treat me sweetly and was like having sex with lover. she is out to please u. top notch service

RTF - Yes and no doubt about it. Why not?

Thanks boss SNS for recommending.

Last edited by HugeDaddy; Today at 01:08 PM.
Old Today, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
yihan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Julia - SNS

Look: same as in the pic. long hair and look the same as above, will not get tired looking at her every day.

Body: Slender and tall with long legs. Slim with meat at the right place. Fair smooth skin and a
hot fleshy ass.

Boobs: Around C cup. Soft and natural and the nipples was easily erected and were fun to lick and play with.

Frenching: Great frencher, she takes most of the initiatives on this. frenched well and passionate throughout with DFK and feel arouse frenching with her.

BBBJ: Shaft licking, head sucking, head twirling, good skills by her. Only lack the playing of balls else would be perfect.

Pussy: I can feel it was tight and wet, clean shave. Delicious! No bad odor and love her moans when u climax.

FJ: i find that doggy style makes her horniest the most. She prefer being fucked from the back as well. She can also go wild in riding ontop of you as well. i find that doggy style makes her horniest the most.

GFE: was cold at first but slowly build up the chemistry and become very close and kinky type.

Thanks SNS
Old Today, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
holycraps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fetish75 View Post
Anyone tried those Malaysian chicks? Any FR?
Bro avoid Carmen Wong,
Actually with what you are paying just go for the Japanese so much better
Old Today, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
fetish75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by holycraps View Post
Bro avoid Carmen Wong,
Actually with what you are paying just go for the Japanese so much better
Thanks bro for the info.
Old Today, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 631 / Power: 18
Clown is a name known to allClown is a name known to allClown is a name known to allClown is a name known to allClown is a name known to allClown is a name known to all

Alina SNS

She is definitely young and she surely has the sassy cute doll look. She surely look better than in the pic. Nice long hair with sweet big eye, nice smile and charming vibe.

Her figure was slim, tight and slender. Height was normal with smooth fair skin and the ass was perky and tempting. Her boobs was natural and soft that fit her body proportionally and the nipple was sensitive to touch.

After showring and wiping dry. She wrap around me and we started suck each other tongue so much passionate like a gf. It was tongue fight all the way non stop.

Her BBBJ was powerful with lot of suction, licking and even had the slurp slurp sound effect. Super Deepthroat was done with gusto as she doesn't leave the balls out in the cold slobbering along the entire length.

The pussy was clean shave and her love hole looks very yummy, just a light tease and she get arouse and moan lightly as her clit was sensitive and was damn wet. No smell and it was very tasty and delicious.

Capped on and I pump her in missionary and pounded her hard with her legs held high up. I could see the look of ecstasy on her face as I rammed her hard and she screamed so loudly and no word can describe the shiokness i have from the feeling if her tight pussy. I ultimately came in her after 15 mins of enjoying her in missionary.

GFE was gao gao and overall non-commercial atmosphere. RTF material and it was highly recommendable, no disappointment here!

Do leave me ur nick if u up me, i will return favor

Next up list:
-Petra
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1