The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3452 / Power: 24
norigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: JB Spas TCSS Corner/ Newbie Helpdesk :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWongYW View Post
Sorry bro, I didn't catch Joyce smiling at you so I can't extend the money back guarantee offer to you. Lol!
Panda was so happy that she described this mystical Old Uncle Me as a "sweet and charming ex lover" in public. Our KC King continues to leave lasting impressions all over JB spas. Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest View Post
I am not old uncle but I think she smiles more often at bro Tarma69 than at me. But it's ok, as I've no interest at playing KC games. Hahaha

Yes, I also saw that in the One6 CG. Haha Btw, Lan La is back in One6 and new girl Hibi looks damn cute sia!! *saliva drooling*
So sad that I'm not offered money back guarantee but I also have to admit that I'm not as yandao as bro Tarma69 lah. Me too no interest in KC games. I just want to stand one corner and watch his KC shows unfolding. Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Joyce got smile at me de meh?? Really didn't notice as her looks are not my type (no offence to all Joyce fans out there!) All I saw was her laughing at the phone probably chatting and building KC with her 水鱼 supporters.
Aiyah, Panda said no customer celebrated with her on that actual day yet so old uncle me just bought a small piece of Lavender chocolate banana cake to celebrate with her lor. In the end she said she scared grow fat just ate one mouthful and shared the rest of the cake with her room sisters.

Thanks for the kind money guarantee back offer but as I've said earlier Joyce's looks doesn't appeal to me.
Aiyah, old uncle me 久久一次 doing small charity work that day to cheer Panda up nia. Simi lasting impressions?? Can't be compared to the rest of her 水鱼 supporters who later showered her with gifts that made old uncle me looks like a miser.

Old uncle me also no interest in KC games now after my toxic SG tirakship has ended. Better to just keep our JB spa life simple and happy.
Ya, these few days quite alot of new girls arrived in both One6 and LA. A few of them looks very kawai some more and tiagong they are fluent French speakers too.
Looks like we will be eating lots of sharks fin soup again. Hopefully no more bugs swimming inside.
I didn't even buy any shit for Panda that day. So nice of you to at least buy her a piece of cake, tho I thought you'd bought her an iPhone or a bottle of Channel perfume. HAHAHAHA
Tiagong got big wind from Bukit Aman blowing into JB these few days, resulting in Aman, One6 and LA to close yesterday? Guess the sharks fin soup will have to wait for the big wind to be gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSAQ View Post
Newbie here, first time chiong JB spa (VIP), just penning my after action review

At VIP tried 993 (think her name is sky), face abit like suzu honjo. She a pinoy and just arrived 2 weeks ago. Quite good service, can dfk, can free touch anywhere, during massage she sat on my butt and 'grinded' it. My buttocks can feel her clit and public hair haha. Only thing is gave birth before so got the cut on the stomach and saggy mommy boobs

After finishing, sat awhile and watch two 'rotations'. The girls overall not bad la, and like around 25 go onto stage, will have half get taken. So if want someone better stand next to the staff

Otherwise the food and spa is ok. Only issue is the techno music very boomz boomz, everywhere (even the room) also can feel.

Need to plan more trips across the border liao, fed up with the prices and service in sg.
I like the way you described the techno music as very boomz boomz. Hahaha Almost feels like a 摇头场 to me during my few times there.
Old Yesterday, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 12
jbjumbo is a splendid one to beholdjbjumbo is a splendid one to beholdjbjumbo is a splendid one to beholdjbjumbo is a splendid one to beholdjbjumbo is a splendid one to beholdjbjumbo is a splendid one to beholdjbjumbo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by norigo77 View Post
Tiagong got big wind from Bukit Aman blowing into JB these few days, resulting in Aman, One6 and LA to close yesterday? Guess the sharks fin soup will have to wait for the big wind to be gone.
This wind quite fierce, today the whole JB very quiet. Ended up spending my time at a mall playing Pokémon Ga Ole.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1