The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
Haveanicedayok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: where'd you experience your best HDLY?

Belated FR. A from crawford lane area. Really solid session of massage for an hr followed by 30 mins of hdly slowly and 30 mins of non-boom boom make out, which i exceeded by 5 to 10 mins. Its a sat evening so no other bros in line. All in 2 hrs of enjoyment.
I think i paid 150 all in. To me i feel value for money. Could i have gotten more? Not sure and i nv tried but i had a good time dfk. I know the boobs are zhnged but thats fine. The gfe is gao gao.
Old Today, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 630 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazunori View Post
Thanks bro for sharing ctc. HLDY from W coupled with the view of her nehneh is superb. She allowed some pics but promised won't share it cos alot weird ppl added and ask if she can take some neh pics (including me lol). Session started with a good rub, sensual kind. Not piano but also wont feel pain kind. Rate it 7/10. After that she ask me want tarma or not but i didnt bring enough cash so went for solo game. Asked her if can tarma with G or not but unfortunately she said chicken and duck cant communicate with viets. Walked out and saw a new viet, not sure if hired or not but seems like another set of C nehneh. Next up to try G and C tarma! Keep u guys posted lol..
Can some kind soul pm me the shop or ml wechat? Thanks in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1