The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2024, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1163 / Power: 15
2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of
Re: A story ten years in the making

Hope TS returns to continue soon...
Old 03-09-2024, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 9
FoxyVardy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFoxyVardy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice share and hope to read more updates.
Old Today, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 12
TheArtist is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheArtist is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Line

As my wife stood before the man, a mix of anticipation and temptation rushed to her mind. These emotions were also driven by the pleasure she was receiving from Ivan, who was still fucking her hard from behind. Her mind was a swirl of thoughts, emotions and pleasures she struggled to contain. The man standing before her was so close, his cock just right at her eye level, hard and pulsating.

She couldn’t help but stare at his cock. It was so different, so enticing, the way it stood there, almost tempting her to taste it. While Gary's cock was longer and Ivan's wider in girth, the man's cock in front was a middle ground but with a large cock head. Her heart raced as she felt Ivan’s hands on her hips, his thrusts steady and powerful, yet her focus was drawn entirely to the man's cock in front of her.

My wife's mouth watered at the thought of sucking him, the temptation growing stronger with each passing second. She could see every detail—his smooth skin on his cock head, the way it twitched slightly in anticipation, the way the light caught the sheen of pre-cum oozing from its tip. It looked so hard, so juicy, almost begging to be sucked and pleasured. She wondered what it would feel like, how he would react to the warmth of her lips, and the softness of her tongue. The thought sent a shiver down her spine, a wave of heat gathering in her belly as her desire intensified, and with Ivan's relentless pumping in her pussy.

My wife hesitated and shook her head. She knew this was a line she hadn’t crossed before, a step further into her little world where she could do anything without fear of judgment. She had submitted to Gary's tenderness and Ivan's authoritative demands, but these were natural progression after knowing them for some time. The thought of sucking a stranger's juicy cock was thrilling, intoxicating, and as Ivan’s pace quickened behind her, driving her closer to the edge, she felt her resolve crumbling.

She leaned in slowly, her lips parting as she moved closer to the man in front of her. Her breath brushed against his cock head, her heart pounding in her chest as the temptation became too much to resist. She was drawn to him, to the allure of giving in to her deepest desires, to the thrill of knowing she was about to experience something new, something so forbidden.

Ivan, seemingly sensing her thoughts, began to increase his pace and fucked her even more vigorously than before. My wife moaned louder, now in complete abandon about the fact that she was fully naked in front of strangers, her round tits bouncing in front of them while getting fucked hard from behind. She could feel Ivan's hand reaching around her hips and located her clit in front. His fingers began massaging her clit, combined with the relentless fucking of her pussy, a jolt of intense pleasure shot through my wife's body and she cried out uncontrollably.

Without a second thought, she gave in to her temptations and in a huge gulp, she plunged her head forward and took the man's cock deep into her mouth. As her lips finally closed around his cock, the warm taste filled her senses, sending a fresh wave of arousal coursing through her body. She couldn’t stop herself now, the temptation was too strong, too overwhelming. The feeling of his hard cock in her mouth, the weight and the warmth, was everything she had imagined and more.

Her thoughts became a blur of pleasure. Her mind was fully consumed by the strong fucking in her pussy and the desire to please the cock in her mouth. The temptation had won.

With his hard cock nestled between her lips, my wife let her tongue glide along his length, tasting the heat and salt of his meat as she moved slowly, savoring every inch. Her lips pressed tightly around him, creating a soft, wet seal. Slowly, she let her tongue slip out, teasing him lightly as she ran it lightly along the underside of his cock. The taste of him was subtle at first, salty and intimate, a taste she found herself craving more of. The warmth of him filled her instantly, and she closed her eyes, focusing on the sensation of his cock against her tongue. He was so hard and thick.

She began to bob her head in a steady pace, letting him feel the pressure of her mouth on his cock. Each time she withdrew, she swirled her tongue around the tip, before descending again. Her hand came up to meet her mouth, stroking the base of his shaft with a firm grip. She could feel the pulse of his cock, the way his breath stuttered as she took him deeper, her tongue pressing against the underside, guiding him further into her mouth. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked harder, creating a tighter seal around him, drawing out groans from the man. Her lips stretched to accommodate his larger cock head, and her jaw had to open wider as she took him deeper into her mouth.

She then relaxed her throat, taking him in as deep as she could, letting the tip of his cock rub against the back of her throat. The sensation made her gag, but she didn’t pull back, instead she swallowed around his cock. Her throat tightened with his cock in it. The reaction was immediate; the man let out a deep moan, his hands tangling in her hair as he began to thrust into her mouth.

Jane: Glugg... Glugg... Glug Glugg hmmm ahh... Ahhhh... Glluggg Glugg...

Wet, gagging sounds and moans from my wife filled the room. The other two men moved closer, and Ivan gave them a nod of encouragement.

What a scene it became. My wife getting pumped hard in her pussy from behind, while the other man fucked her mouth from the front. My wife was totally engrossed in the act, so much so she didn't react as the two other men moved in and started groping her breasts and buttocks. She knew she had crossed the line. She was sucking a stranger's cock while allowing other men to grope her private parts. Parts that should have been reserved for me, her husband, were now being fondled and caressed by men she didn't even know. Her mind was now full of pleasures and sensations from the men, and she couldn't care more...
Old Today, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16231 / Power: 26
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

@TheArtist WOO UPZ 👍👍👍
Old Today, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9270 / Power: 12
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for sharing.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1