The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 8
aliwangwang is one of the Best!aliwangwang is one of the Best!aliwangwang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rundevilrun87 View Post

my go to at a beach road TCM joint for strong massage + good teasing

photo snapped discreetly in my recent visit.

before jumping to specials, professionalism is high, chatty, and strong massage.
shortly after flipping over, lightly tease ass and balls, then next moment top is off and rub whole body with her big boobs. she was rubbing my small head on her nips, couldn't take it and shoot fking hard, until shoot in my eye because of the angle

damage: $58 entrance, topped up 1b3r for HJ full top roam + zhutzhut, been RTMing for a while
Her arms look thicc. How's her overall proportions? Plump with big boobs?
Old Yesterday, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
daymaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Teasing with good massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Any cutie to share here, her name is Lily @ Redhill area. Very cute plus her neh neh not very small. Hahahaha. pM me for ctc
Can share ctc pls. TIA
Old Yesterday, 02:08 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 294 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4663 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42606 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

before jumping to specials, professionalism is high, chatty, and strong massage.
shortly after flipping over, lightly tease ass and balls, then next moment top is off and rub whole body with her big boobs. she was rubbing my small head on her nips, couldn't take it and shoot fking hard, until shoot in my eye because of the angle

damage: $58 entrance, topped up 1b3r for HJ full top roam + zhutzhut, been RTMing for a while
Yi Yi body is like that one ah? Her ps photo is so chio. Can give a miss liao.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Yesterday, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4447 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Thanks for sharing ur infos.
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old Yesterday, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1744 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42113 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliwangwang View Post
Her arms look thicc. How's her overall proportions? Plump with big boobs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Me feel alike ... 1st face photo attracted me ... 2nd photo straight auto off engine

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32886770
Old Yesterday, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 11
Monster999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMonster999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah can share contact pls

Quote:

Old Yesterday, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sytmpff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

next in my boobies and teasing collection

damage: $68 + (quoted 70~100 on my 1st visit). i tipped her 100 this round, photos are NOT discrete this round bros, told her i wanna take some pics for personal spank bank

slim fit girl build, similar to another of my favs V from rangoon. tits at a manageable C

solid strong massage, whenever her boobies brush my body abit when massaging me can feel blood rushing to little bro, and alr cant wait to flip over. GFE gao gao, the way she whisper in my ear is like ASMR and mental teasing

once the time came to face up, she auto whispered in my ear "衣服要我拉上还是你来?" (u want lift up my shirt or i do it myself).
gg alr fking hard at this point, didnt even answer her and lifted her shirt and bra up to commence breast feeding

she then proceed to rub me up and down with her perfectly pear shaped boobies, whisper in my ear time to time, felt like an ASMR session, extremely sensual. rub from little bro up to my face, thats when i zhut zhut again, and we took turns sucking each other nips.

even though i was already fking horny somehow this session on form and lasted quite long, no complains and session went on until i was 'defeated'

RTM? - one of the MLs i think of whenever vitamin m recharge. now running a bit low after chionging twice in 3 days, but this is truly RTM worthy.

if u are into HDLY, it's on the menu but as u can tell im a tits man

Hello bro! can share ctc pls!!
Old Yesterday, 03:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LKYUNCLE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Bro can pm loc tyty
Old Yesterday, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 22
Cowbangbang is a splendid one to beholdCowbangbang is a splendid one to beholdCowbangbang is a splendid one to beholdCowbangbang is a splendid one to beholdCowbangbang is a splendid one to beholdCowbangbang is a splendid one to beholdCowbangbang is a splendid one to beholdCowbangbang is a splendid one to behold

bro mind to share contact with me. thanks

Quote:

Old Yesterday, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 2
rundevilrun87 is one of the Best!rundevilrun87 is one of the Best!rundevilrun87 is one of the Best!

Thanks bros who have given good feedback on the format, and appreciate the warning on what im doing.

will pause my big boobs escapades for a while, wallet needs to rest

some likely next targets, FR for them seems generally positive:

- A at candy crush
- K at serangoon garden
- M at king george
- M**a at toa payoh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1