The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Yesterday, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 5
RagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Sharing 2 awesome VP girls with bros here.

1) I met Gigi this afternoon having booked her since yesterday. Was looking forward to it as she had good photos and reviews from other bros.

Was definitely not disappointed when I saw her. She is very pretty in an adorable way, with large eyes that give her an innocent appearance. She is also blessed with a great body, tall and slender with nice skin. Breasts are natural, although I would estimate them as B cups instead of Cs.

Service wise it was very basic compared to the service queens in this stable. She does not help to shower, which I am totally fine with. BBBJ was normal but she approached it in such an earnest way that made it extremely arousing.

On to FJ and I can only say that she gives off a very vulnerable impression, like making love to a virgin. Hence, I gently plowed her in one position only but was pleasantly surprised that she was extremely responsive and came at least three times. I had a very satisfying orgasm myself.

2) By evening time I was looking forward to meeting Gigi again, unfortunately she is understandably popular and was already fully booked. Decided to try another lady, and having read the reviews of several bros, including my recent idol Kingsmen bro, I opted for Jazlyn.

When she came to pick me up, I was secretly rejoicing because she looked like the better photos in the album. This is one gorgeous beauty and she had a rocking body to match too.

If I have to pick anything to complain about, it would be that her breasts are enhanced (but thankfully not completely hard) and perhaps her face too (but nothing too extreme).

What drove me crazy was her soft mouth and tongue, which was tailor made for giving blowjobs by the heavens. And her skin was snow white and truly silky smoothy. And an extremely tight pussy that gets even tighter when she comes.

Nothing else I can write will add to the other bros' FRs, but the action was just incredible from start to finish.

While I was initially worried that I might have difficulty finishing due to the session with Gigi, in the end I am thankful for the earlier session because otherwise Jazlyn might have made me finish too soon. While Gigi was like making love to a virgin, Jazlyn made me feel that I was the virgin.

I think both ladies are likely to RTV soon, so I would highly encourage all bros to visit them. But please leave a slot for me
Old Today, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bingbanbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post

Girl: Jazlyn (Viet Girl)
Agent: VPremium
Bro thanks for your RTF review for Jazlyn. You are very fast, the weekend barely just ended. I also plan to RTF Jazlyn as her service quality and experience is record breaking. I certainly am not as experienced as you with 20 years under your belt, but I am certainly glad I am getting the opportunity to experience such legends one after another at this day and age.

Good to learn that Hazeline might be returning next season, a well deserved break and let our bros edge from the anticipation for her return. Personally, I am waiting for Mayu from Fanza bro stable to return as well as I missed her the previous round.

I'm surprised to see so few reviews for GiGi, thanks RagingBison for posting one. Frankly there are too little days in the week and too little money to get all the limited-time girls that are available these few weeks. First world problems where overwhelmed with choice.

Heres to a great week ahead, bros.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1