The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Today, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 3
santaclauses is a glorious beacon of lightsantaclauses is a glorious beacon of lightsantaclauses is a glorious beacon of lightsantaclauses is a glorious beacon of lightsantaclauses is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammyboyforum.fun/showthr...ighlight=quinn
Quinn (Silkstockings) :

Looks: 10 baby doll. Very pretty and small face

Body: 9 super feather weight, petite

Boobs: 10 looks manmade but feels natural

Bbbj: 9/10 suctions were great and sloppy

Fj: 9.5 very willing to please and work. She is a natural bed performer. Didn't felt awkward with her

Attitude: 10 polite and she always have smile on her face

Summary: it was worth my time and penny

Happy bonking guys!!
Old Today, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2571 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

Mini from galaxy

Location east, alot parking and discreet

Lady was in her early 20s, slim and tone body

We kiss hard, 69,and fuck like rabbits

Her gfe is 10/10 which she can speak good english to break the ice

We enjoyed ourself thru out the whole session and I definitely will go back try her again
Old Today, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Techno55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Natty SYTlover88

Looks: long hair and she look like those chiobu ah lian u see at orchard, young with nice make up. Probably fking ting tong

Body: Petite, super light weight with smooth tanned skin and a few tattoo. Nice fit curvy seductive ass

Boobs: small and not for boobs lover. Her nipple size is right for me and looks perfect for me to suck and on her tits.

Frenching: she is a wild frencher

BBBJ: Gives a good blowjob here. She has good pace and suction and maintained good eye contact most of the time. No teething effect and was able to deep throat and eventually cim in 69.

Painting: Clean shaven with no smell and wet! suck gently on her clit then lick.

GFE: it was fill with many hugs and love. Super high KC type. Service oriented and was out to please a man.
Old Today, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xperiaZ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepill View Post

https://sammyboyforum.fun/showthread.php?t=1004435

114 (Nooky)

About: Early 20s. 1st time on our shores. Only 2nd Day at work. Super fresh.

Looks: 9/10 Chio face. 90% similar to photos and 100% to videos from OKT telegram. Cute, young and fair girl. Smooth skin and complexion.

Body 9/10: Doll size. Light to carry. Slim with very little fats. Great figure. Bangable ass.

Boobs 9/10: nice natural B with big eraser nipped

GFE: 10/10 (Very hardworking & accommodative to all my requests. Communicate well in English, so cute and kissable. Shes a non smoker and drinker) Bros beware of strong KC. Can fall in love one.

RTF: A definitely YES

Overall 11/10, it was a very good session even though I only managed to do 1 shot. Wonderful experience as service and attitude was mo ta teng. Saw the other ladies and like what other bros mentioned they all looked quite hot as well.
I seconded with this bro FR. Got a session with her this morning and had a wonderful time. Photos and videos totally resembles her. There is no language barrier as she can speak good English. Hardworking and attentive and knows how to meet my preferences and requests. I highly recommend her to bros here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1