The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old Today, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
orchid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Yes SASA is my regular. OKT also stupid to kick back a girl that is popular just because of drinking alcohol

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
I'm guessing you are referring to Sasa. I used to visit 1669 often because of her and Jiao Jiao who were considered value for money due to their tiptop service. Agree that the alcohol ruling is quite overboard. After both of them left, tried a few girls but none impressed me much.
Old Today, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4307 / Power: 22
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topper View Post
Thanks for your honest feedback. The old auntie OKT and the place already gave me extremely toxic vibes so this is not surprising.

When the ladies behave in such an extremely strange manner - all changed face in unison and stare at me with a black due to that incident (despite partly my fault), I already sensed something wrong as if kernah controlled by the lady OKT like some 'please save me' prisoners, LOL, sipeh charmz.

This is not a humane way to treat those poor ladies (many whom are village girls) who have to come all the way here to become Cheekon due to their financial predicament.

I say this despite what whatever rave reviews and good service experience the regulars are getting from the ladies and that main antagonist OKT who is obviously highly selective of her customers. For those regular bros who are getting good service, I wish them well and really envy and feel happy for them.

But for others (inc. regulars) who are not given the proper customer service or unduly pressured to select the ladies (aiyah knn, as long as you don't feel comfortable, means something is wrong with that place already la), there is no point to continue to subject yourself to such treatment to try to appease that good friend.

Will avoid this house like a plague for now until a complete overhaul of the house including change of OKT.
The auntie and son OKTs are the bad ones. Should ban them and let them know of their evils.

Just that the WL conned to come singapore and work in their house are the poor things. Considered unlucky to have come work under them. Would be better in other houses where at least they are taken care off.
Old Today, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4331 / Power: 22
Topper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
The auntie and son OKTs are the bad ones. Should ban them and let them know of their evils.

Just that the WL conned to come singapore and work in their house are the poor things. Considered unlucky to have come work under them. Would be better in other houses where at least they are taken care off.
Steady lah, bro and thanks for speaking up. (Upz you 22 Huat points from: Topper)

It is achingly sad to visit a house only to find out the WLs are taken advantage of and treated badly and yet have to force themselves to put on a brave front with a smile to serve customers to settle their debts back home, which obviously reflects the bad management style and character flaw of the OKTs.

I was thinking aloud that it will be good if there is some form of OKT Clan association whose main objectives are to advocate and streamline ethical business practices, besides good customer service, quality of rooms or fair prices but to ensure the ladies here are given proper welfare during their sacrificial stint here so that these poor folks can return happily back home to live their normal lives. This is especially so for the PRC ladies, which is where all our Chinese ancestors came from.
Historic FR (FL only): Pls search all posts by me - Renee, Jin Hua, Chen Chen, Stephanie, Wang Sheng , Li JiaQi, Xiao YanZi
Old Today, 04:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
6s4w7ws8tz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16 h69

Deleted post
Old Today, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 14
electronics is one of the Best!electronics is one of the Best!electronics is one of the Best!electronics is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
I'm guessing you are referring to Sasa. I used to visit 1669 often because of her and Jiao Jiao who were considered value for money due to their tiptop service. Agree that the alcohol ruling is quite overboard. After both of them left, tried a few girls but none impressed me much.
I like Jiao Jiao

She was good
Old Today, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
sa101666 is a glorious beacon of lightsa101666 is a glorious beacon of lightsa101666 is a glorious beacon of lightsa101666 is a glorious beacon of lightsa101666 is a glorious beacon of lightsa101666 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by electronics View Post
I like Jiao Jiao

She was good
She was superb. I miss her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1