The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -61 / Power: 0
UpsideDownx has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/xiao-jie-massage/

Visited 小婕 this week. Overall was an above expectation experience. She mentioned will RTC soon so for bros who still want to meet her book fast before she’s gone.

Look: 9/10 Around mid-20s, prettiest I’ve met this year. Close to the pic and video, have the kind of foxy look which is luring to me.

Body: 9/10 perfectly matched my likes. Slim, no extra meat on belly, straight legs, sexy waistlines with playful sized boobs. Might be enhanced but not a big deal to me. Perhaps not for big boobs lovers.

Massage: 7/10 Not top skilled but still put in sufficient effort to relax my muscle. Had some casual conversation through the session.

Sensual: 9/10 That’s the highlight. Started with teasing on my back for a while then I turned around, she sucked my nipples, and I sucked hers too. She didn’t upsell the pattern BJ to me, but I opted for that $200 capped pattern BJ. A bit pricey but I didn’t regret. It’s a passionate BJ, the longest I had so far. I still remember the sexy and seductive look she gave while she’s sucking me dick. At the moment I really had the urge to lay her down and drill her hard. If not b/c the cap I could have ended earlier. Took a deep breath and changed a few positions, then I asked for 69 position to release all my load and desire in her mouth.

Regret I didn't visit her earlier and I'll miss her when she's gone.
Old Today, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -172 / Power: 0
Sololeveling Sololeveling

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/xiao-jie-massage/

Decided to visit Xiao Jie for the first time given the recent good reviews of her in general.

Looks: in her early 20s and very pretty with nice eyes in my opinion. Looks younger than her photos with little discount.

Body: slim and sultry, with shapely boobs.

Attitude: she is pretty chatty and the conversation kept flowing throughout the session (except during sensual). Felt like chatting with a friend and I like that comfortable feeling.

Massage: not much strength with her massage but

Sensual: she gave light kisses and licks across the body. I especially enjoyed the part where she also uses her boobs to rub against my back and legs.

Service: I chose CBJ given that I like her looks. I am quite inexperienced but I personally find it pretty arousing and released quite fast. Given that there was time left, we continued chatting while she did some light massage on my arms.

Location: Central, but best accessible by bus or car as it takes about 15 mins (slightly more) walk from the nearest MRT. Place is also quite clean.

RTM: yes, as she is 1 of the very few MLs that I enjoyed chatting with, coupled with enjoyable service.
Old Today, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

go find her on marathons LOL she run slow one

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123456 View Post
Saw your MR and got reminded of MLX. She is one of the few rare ones whom I will truly miss. I was late to knowing her, just this year only, but quickly learnt why so many bros were her regulars despite her not being the most pretty, nor having the best figure, nor the most sexy, nor having the best service (cos honestly she is still considered vanilla compared to the likes of XE or Nat of yesteryears). Her friendly and sunny personality was probably what attracted me the most, more than her sensual services. Towards the end of her stint, I largely just hang out with her for meals/drinks. Like a good friend, she is a good conversationalist and listener too, and will reciprocate meals/drinks/gifts. Now that she has finally RTC (she kept saying she was going back soon since start of year), I found that I suddenly miss her and start reminiscing the times spent together, not just the sensual but more of the late night drinks and supper and pub crawl. All the best to her and though a small part of me hope that she will be back, I pray that she wonÂ’t be back in this line any more.
Old Today, 04:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
meanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Word of caution for the bros out there

in my last mr, i mentioned xiao mili said she is going back china for mid autumn festival, so i was thinking of visiting her again before she go, and i noticed her ad in SLG changed.

picture same, number different, location different, services no more cim listed.

i didn't try to contact, but if any bros going to try better check clearly first.
Old Today, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Just a quick word here about this Coco:

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/massage-coco/

It's either someone else has taken over her phone or she bait-and-switched me. Not good either way. New/switched ML is barely 158cm, meaty and round-faced. On the flip side her BBBj/CIM is quite good and massage was strong, but still I wouldn't rtm as physically really not my type.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old Today, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 13
UGotTalent has a brilliant futureUGotTalent has a brilliant futureUGotTalent has a brilliant futureUGotTalent has a brilliant futureUGotTalent has a brilliant futureUGotTalent has a brilliant futureUGotTalent has a brilliant futureUGotTalent has a brilliant futureUGotTalent has a brilliant futureUGotTalent has a brilliant futureUGotTalent has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousydk View Post
today's MR sharing for Kitty

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/kitty-massage/

saw this new listing and couldn't help it as boobs lover

initially made a booking with her yesterday, but today went to SLG page and saw there's changes to the service and price, if i recall correctly, initially listed as $130 for 1 x HJ, which is slightly more than the usual $120, but now it's $100 for 1 x HJ and option for $150 for bbbj + cim, a bit worried could be a landmine and she was already super sweet even through messages.
- looks wise, skip the pictures and refer to video in the listing, she looks exactly like the video even the hairdo and costume she's wearing, wont consider as milf, guesstimate early 30s
- body wise excellent, tall, slim and boobs super big, i dont know how the cup size works but i think it's even bigger than the listed D cups, so big that you can easily squeeze them together and lick the nipples as she requested both at the same time. Very nice shape with good natural big boobies sag.
- personality wise, hyperactive, like energizer bunny, open door already hold your hand to guide you in and offer hugs and kisses, almost a bit too much for introverts like me but it's in a good way, can be sweet and sexy at all once. Super playful with endless energy, she will try to get you in the mood and energy too, GFE excellent.
- massage average, sensual excellent. She will play and tongue your ears, very good cat bath too, she's another one where i already have feelings below even before flipping over.
- very hardworking, bbbj no complaints even if taking some time. Continue to come back and play + massage after she cleans and brush her teeth. Very good service, no shortchange of time at all, no customer after that so by the time i went to shower again it's already 10mins past the hour.
Upz for ur informative MR. Looks like her boobs are comparable with Bao Zi but she has much higher playability.
Old Today, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 12
melikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud of

MR for 2 好姐妹s i visited a few weekends ago:

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/nina-massage/

Paid a visit upon knowing she offers nuru available.

Her location is where Lin Lin used to be. Nuru was done on the inflatable mattress inside the room. There was a mirror in front and it added to the spice. She made good use of her body sliding up and down. Bushy down under.

RTM: yes, when itching for nuru massage.

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/massage-lin-lin/

Visited her when she announced her arrival. Initially thought she was coming on short term but was quite surprised when she said she's staying for a while.

Still feisty on text, bubbly and slightly toned down upon visit. The session was a good catch up where she was sharing how life went after the last time she left.

She's now located at the infamous hill. Would RTM her again.
Old Today, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1721 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future

Hi guys, Jia Hui MR for your consideration.

I just visited her despite my doubts, as I am a sucker for pretty women with big breasts. So, I decided to go and try. I was not disappointed when she opened her door. Raffles Place Office lady feel!

She has a pair of pretty big eyes and a slim, petite build. Very well maintained. Her tits are big and perfect on her figure. just like what is shown in her pictures. Maybe I don’t look like BTS, I can only shower alone. I prefer fun part on bed though. Faster shower as I just couldn’t wait to devour her later.

As some bros mentioned, her massage skills are good. She’s a good chatter while massaging my pressure points. She has good strength. She found my shoulders and neck quite stiff and spent some time on them. It was so sore, sour, and painful for me, but I liked it. You can really feel your muscles become soft after that.

Now, here comes the fun part.

While I was lying down, feeling so comfortable with her massage, I heard her take off her clothes, and next, her big tits were pressing and roaming over my body. I could feel that her tits are super soft! When her pointed nipples touched my skin, it sent chills down my spine. My skin instantly had goosebumps. I couldn’t wait to flip over and fondle her boobs. She sensed that I tried to flip over but told me not to rush. She continued with her sensual teasing, coming near my neck and breathing into my ears. When people say the views are breathtaking, I would say this is breathtaking too. She did not spare me and unleashed her nails to roam all over my body. At the same time, she sneakily teased and massaged my little bro. Ahhh. I was already super turned on.

And finally, I could flip over, my hands feeling her breasts. They were really soft and super handful. Her nipples were hard and pointed. Instinctively, I sucked them. She moaned and hugged me closer to herself. It was so heavenly embracing such softness. Her skin is so smooth. With such a beauty in front of me, looking at me with her pretty eyes, huge soft boobs, womanly moans, and smooth skin, I couldn’t help but embrace her closer to me while she HJ me. This was really good and enjoyable. When I was near climax, she got the hint and HJ’d me her best. Within minutes, I climaxed, a lot, on her hand and body.

The session exceeded a little bit, and she still didn’t rush me. I will say her service and attitude are good. I will definitely return. Bros who like my MR can give her a try. YMMV.

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/massage-jia-hui/
Old Today, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4767 / Power: 16
plsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

initially made a booking with her yesterday, but today went to SLG page and saw there's changes to the service and price, if i recall correctly, initially listed as $130 for 1 x HJ, which is slightly more than the usual $120, but now it's $100 for 1 x HJ and option for $150 for bbbj + cim, a bit worried could be a landmine and she was already super sweet even through messages.

- location wise got a few parking options at the buildings nearby, but beware of this particular car park, i made a mistake and chose to park at this govt building and they close off the carpark completely between 12 midnight to 6am, cannot even exit, ended up i had to grab home, feeling super pissed, now i gotta go back again tomorrow to collect my car
- looks wise, skip the pictures and refer to video in the listing, she looks exactly like the video even the hairdo and costume she's wearing, wont consider as milf, guesstimate early 30s
- body wise excellent, tall, slim and boobs super big, i dont know how the cup size works but i think it's even bigger than the listed D cups, so big that you can easily squeeze them together and lick the nipples as she requested both at the same time. Very nice shape with good natural big boobies sag.
- personality wise, hyperactive, like energizer bunny, open door already hold your hand to guide you in and offer hugs and kisses, almost a bit too much for introverts like me but it's in a good way, can be sweet and sexy at all once. Super playful with endless energy, she will try to get you in the mood and energy too, GFE excellent.
- massage average, sensual excellent. She will play and tongue your ears, very good cat bath too, she's another one where i already have feelings below even before flipping over.
- very hardworking, bbbj no complaints even if taking some time. Continue to come back and play + massage after she cleans and brush her teeth. Very good service, no shortchange of time at all, no customer after that so by the time i went to shower again it's already 10mins past the hour.
- RTM 100%, there's already 2 MLs that i RTM frequently, now it just makes the choice more difficult.
What is her roaming signal?

up list kept separately
Old Today, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Honesthunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post
MR for 2 好姐妹s i visited a few weekends ago:

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/nina-massage/

Paid a visit upon knowing she offers nuru available.

Her location is where Lin Lin used to be. Nuru was done on the inflatable mattress inside the room. There was a mirror in front and it added to the spice. She made good use of her body sliding up and down. Bushy down under.

RTM: yes, when itching for nuru massage.

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/massage-lin-lin/

Visited her when she announced her arrival. Initially thought she was coming on short term but was quite surprised when she said she's staying for a while.

Still feisty on text, bubbly and slightly toned down upon visit. The session was a good catch up where she was sharing how life went after the last time she left.

She's now located at the infamous hill. Would RTM her again.
WhatsApp Lin Lin but no reply. Any kind bro can share which other ml is operating from the hill? TIA
Old Today, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:

- location wise got a few parking options at the buildings nearby, but beware of this particular car park, i made a mistake and chose to park at this govt building and they close off the carpark completely between 12 midnight to 6am, cannot even exit, ended up i had to grab home, feeling super pissed, now i gotta go back again tomorrow to collect my car
- RTM 100%, there's already 2 MLs that i RTM frequently, now it just makes the choice more difficult.
Thanks bro, u doing god's work with the frs you provide.
Old Today, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 12
melikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honesthunter View Post
WhatsApp Lin Lin but no reply. Any kind bro can share which other ml is operating from the hill? TIA
You can try Yi An.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1