The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Today, 01:44 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bingbanbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Jazlyn (VPremium)

Not as articulate as the other bros here who are expert erotica writers but I will say that Jazlyn's services are absolutely top tier. I may be new to this scene but she absolutely gave the best services so far, a fully immersive experience.

Highlights include:
- A killer BBBJ, she dives straight to my dick and uses her full throat to consume my shaft, and also expertly uses her tongue to lick my dick and balls for the best 5 minutes ever
- She kissed and sniffed me intensely, almost as if she was addicted to my smell. Very ego boosting.
- When riding on top of me, she kisses me and my ears and moans deeply into my ears for the surround sound effect. I really like this a lot as well.
- Apparently I made her cum 4 times during the session. That's a new record for me.
- Learned new positions

I'm convinced to RTF her before she leaves next week, but also I have to try the latest top-tier girls as recommended by the bros during this limited time as well. Truly a dilemma of choice; so many beautiful girls, so little time and money.
Old Today, 01:59 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 12
Kingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Girl: Yves (Viet Girl)
Agent: VPremium

Thank you bro @VPremium for arranging my RTF session with Yves! With the recent attention on the newer girls, my last session with Yves had suddenly popped up in my head earlier today and I have been raging hard thinking about her all day. Despite this being my fourth consecutive romp of the week, Yves was able to extract my load with much ease given her curvaceous body and godlike skills in bed, providing a very stark reminder as to why she is one of the top VP legends and setting a very high bar for the newer girls as to what it means to be legend-tier.

Yves picked me up and immediately recognised me as we headed to the lift. With this being our RTF session, Yves and I had built great chemistry with her other and her GFE today was off the charts! Yves teased me in the lift by commenting that I have been busy with the other girls as we always bumped into each other during my previous sessions, followed by a playful and gentle smack on my arm before she led me into her room.

Fast forward to the main action on the bed and I was reminded of how voluptuous Yves’ body is with her snow-white fair and smooth skin coupled with her supple boobs topped with pink-brownish nipples. Having built great chemistry with each other, Yves and I started our romp with a wet DFK as we passionately locked tongues and kissed each other’s lips while our hands explored each other’s bodies. Yves’ nipples were standing at rock hard attention within minutes of our DFK and I moved my lips toward them to suckle and tongue flick one nipple while using my hand to gently rub the tip of the other. Yves started to let out soft moans signalling that she was already horny and she moved herself towards my nipples to return the favour by licking them sensually while her hands ventured further south to tug at my already hard dick.

Yves was hungry for my cock and proceeded to suck me off with her amazing BBBJ skills, alternating between slow and wet suctions of my dickhead and going all out with a fast and hard DT that engulfed my entire dick in her wet and warm mouth. It was my time to pleasure this goddess and I moved Yves’ fully shaved clean pussy towards my lips where I had a feast eating out her wet and delicious love hole as she continued to devour my dick. It was not long before Yves’ body started to twitch and she moaned loudly as she reached orgasm. As Yves was rather spent, there wasn’t a squirt show from her during my session but I did not mind as the session itself was already amazing even without her squirting.
Tip for bros: If you are looking to experience Yves’ squirting, you will have a higher chance if you meet her from 4.00pm onwards, after she has had her lunch and fill of water in the early afternoon. Yves shared with me that she needs to be adequately hydrated before her body is able to squirt.

Having thought about making sweet love to Yves all day, I could not take it anymore and signalled to her to position herself in missionary so that I could take control and fully ravage her. It was an amazing feeling to be able to slowly and sensually slip my dick into Yves’ love hole after having thought about her for the whole day. As I picked up the pace of my thrusts and saw the entirety of my dick stretch Yves’ pussy open, I leaned in towards her to resume our wet and intense DFK.

It was as though I was possessed by a sex demon and the image of Yves lying in front of me with her perfect body coupled with her moans made me dial up my pace and before I knew it, I was fucking Yves at full pace and force. This filled the room with a medley of erotic sounds comprising of Yves’ moans and loud piak piak sounds caused by the smacking of our skin together. This was one of the few times in my punting journey so far that I had gone into a max turbo mode even though I had already let out three shots in the past three consecutive days to Feyonce, Jazlyn and Hazeline. If anything, this was a testament to the sexual prowess and skill of Yves who was able to bring out the inner sexual beast in me to match her level and intensity of love making.

With my intensified thrusts and hard plummeting of my dick deep into her love hole, it was visibly and vocally clear that Yves had reached nirvana as her eyes rolled back and she started moaning out loudy in korean, filling the room with words such as ‘chowa’ and ‘jebal’. Hearing Yves moan in korean brought me back to my punting days at the seoul anmas and made me ram my dick harder and faster into her. We were both sexually possessed by now and DFK-ed each other with all the strength our lips and tongue could muster. It was an amazing feeling to fuck the goddess that is Yves and it was not long after that I could no longer hold my load and blasted all of it into her.

My session with Yves today truly reminded me of what being with a VP legend is like and that the legend-tier girls are truly in a league of their own. Meeting with bro VP’s newer girls are always a pleasure, but with Yves bros can be guaranteed an amazing session and release every single time without fail. Thank you bro VPremium for bringing Yves to us, she is truly a gem and more than worthy to be a VP legend!
Old Today, 03:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 1
chionz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchionz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post
Thank you bro @chionz for leading the way with your commando FR of Hazeline 👍 It not for your FR I am pretty sure a lot of us bros would not have thought of paying this goddess a visit before she likely leaves our shores for good. Thank you bro 🙏
You are too kind bro! I just got lucky to come across this gem. Glad that bros are enjoying their sessions with her. I actually contemplated if I should write a FR as she is really green but just based on her looks, body and attitude (even though this is just a short stint), I have no reason not to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Thanks bro, I prefer someone that is shy and green.
And you know what, the very reason why I never RTF Evelynn was because she was too willing to please and extremely warm. Haha…. But to be fair, she is appealing to most bros and definitely RTF material.
Bro i am looking forward to your session with Hazeline hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootingstar View Post
FR of Feyonce from VP
Bro I am envious of you. I was actually quite looking forward to book Feyonce but a pity our schedules did not fit
Old Today, 06:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Honeydewand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any girl here able to deepthroat and take a good face fucking? By deepthroat I mean a full 6-7inches tip to base. Dome 3 seems a lot more delicate than dome 1.
Old Today, 06:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrandyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrandyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrandyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You guys posted your quests here so eloquently as if you are all Marvel superheroes!! Lol

Congratulations on always never-having a bad dick day!!

How I wish I have the drive anymore to actually get excited about bonking anymore.

Either my age is really catching up. Or I am stuck in the past ....

Where are the submissive girls with thicc ass and slim waist at??? Lols
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1