The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
QuasiCitrus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyjenkins69 View Post
102 looks pricey
i visited the website, prices not stated. should be pricey.
Old 08-01-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
NoSales deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Newly open, https://heaven-bkk.com/
Any FR?
Old 09-01-2023, 02:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSales View Post
Newly open, https://heaven-bkk.com/
Any FR?
The rooms looks new, haven't spotted this place before. It is the average price for the Nuru massage though. Maybe take a look when I go to BKK end of this month. But the girls pictures on the website don't seem to match the data. That fit body + 39kg don't seem to match.
Old 09-01-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
kujo86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykujo86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
The rooms looks new, haven't spotted this place before. It is the average price for the Nuru massage though. Maybe take a look when I go to BKK end of this month. But the girls pictures on the website don't seem to match the data. That fit body + 39kg don't seem to match.
i just took a look at the website, although they cover the eyes for the girls, my impression the girls dont look very good.

Current Favourites:
- Reincarnated as a slime
- Kingdom
- Overlord
Old 09-01-2023, 09:50 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujo86 View Post
i just took a look at the website, although they cover the eyes for the girls, my impression the girls dont look very good.
I may probably pass by and take a look, if not good, then don't book.
Old 09-01-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
unkow123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is this the place https://asok-massage.com/ladies/ ?? didn't find Kimiko
Old 11-01-2023, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bros tried this "Cherry Massage"? I see they have a few ladies with nice ass leh. I don't mind them thicc

ANy bros can share the full damage for nuru? They don't have Line

https://cherrymassagebkk.com/massage-ladies/

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 11-01-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Any bros tried this "Cherry Massage"? I see they have a few ladies with nice ass leh. I don't mind them thicc

ANy bros can share the full damage for nuru? They don't have Line

https://cherrymassagebkk.com/massage-ladies/
I don't think u can get actual Nuru massage in this shop. There's another shop Orient Massage which I frequent, they have Nuru massage for cheap, but that air mat is so tiny and the put it on the bed for the Nuru slide. Not the totally slippery one too. But I like their girls, can do anything you want lol.

Almost all the Nuru places with actual air mat are about 3000B 60min / 3500B 90min. That Heaven Massage shared earlier by another bro have promo for Jan 2023 and that's 3500B for 90min on the Nuru airmat.

I want to try that Paradise Massage at Soi26 though. Now their website shows the services which girl can DFK, BBBJ, AR or even AJ (+1500B) or creampie (+2000B) lol ... 2400B/90min for 2 shots. Heading to BKK again on CNY week, hope got good girls working.
Old 11-01-2023, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I don't think u can get actual Nuru massage in this shop. There's another shop Orient Massage which I frequent, they have Nuru massage for cheap, but that air mat is so tiny and the put it on the bed for the Nuru slide. Not the totally slippery one too. But I like their girls, can do anything you want lol.

Almost all the Nuru places with actual air mat are about 3000B 60min / 3500B 90min. That Heaven Massage shared earlier by another bro have promo for Jan 2023 and that's 3500B for 90min on the Nuru airmat.

I want to try that Paradise Massage at Soi26 though. Now their website shows the services which girl can DFK, BBBJ, AR or even AJ (+1500B) or creampie (+2000B) lol ... 2400B/90min for 2 shots. Heading to BKK again on CNY week, hope got good girls working.
I see. Actually I plan to visit Boss Massage which is also beside Cherry. They got 2 girls nuru which I'm looking forward to. Cherry has some thicc ladies but maybe I also look at Orient since they're all nearby

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 11-01-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
I see. Actually I plan to visit Boss Massage which is also beside Cherry. They got 2 girls nuru which I'm looking forward to. Cherry has some thicc ladies but maybe I also look at Orient since they're all nearby
The last time I tried Boss Massage, they only used Nuru Gel and no air mat. Maybe need to book the VIP room with the mat. The available girls are quite random, I had to pass by a few days to pick one that look ok to me. Dream Heaven Massage at Soi 33 branch has prettier girls, managed to pick a SYT there but she's kind of SOP service, ok service with no chemistry, no kisses too.
Old 15-01-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Pakit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The last time I tried Boss Massage, they only used Nuru Gel and no air mat. Maybe need to book the VIP room with the mat. The available girls are quite random, I had to pass by a few days to pick one that look ok to me. Dream Heaven Massage at Soi 33 branch has prettier girls, managed to pick a SYT there but she's kind of SOP service, ok service with no chemistry, no kisses too.
Hi,
Did you see Ice here ? Her profile looks outdated.
http://www.dreamheavenmassage.com/masseuses/ice-53
Thanks
Old 16-01-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 16
tianshi_shinko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Hi all bro
Check with you for mai chan is 220baht for 45min + 1shot inclusive eh?
Old 16-01-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakit View Post
Hi,
Thanks
I just asked to view the girls then picked one and went to the room, so I don't know the names of the other girls. The girl I picked was listed under Soi 26 in the website, but working at Soi 33 when I was there. I went to Soi 26 first, saw only 3 girls, then head off to Soi 33 and there were more than 10 girls there.
Old 16-01-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianshi_shinko View Post
Hi all bro
Check with you for mai chan is 220baht for 45min + 1shot inclusive eh?
Based on the site, 1900B is the minimum price. And it is 45min + 1 shot and full service. I'm trying the 2 girls 90min service next week when I'm there, hope it is for 2 shots.
Old 21-01-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

HardestCore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakit View Post
Hi,
Thanks
I tried Alice a while back - fantastic body and long slender legs if that is your thing. She is tall and very well proportioned. Very accommodating in whatever you wish done.

http://www.dreamheavenmassage.com/masseuses/alice-57
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1