The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 16
outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!
Bkk withdrawal

Had a blast in BKK recently. While I didn't get gongtaoed, it made me miss the experience a lot. Especially nude dancers on the agogo stage and them KC-ing you on your lap.

What's the closest experience in SG that we can enjoy before the next trip? Senior bros please teach.
Old 27-08-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5138 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bkk withdrawal

Here, no such things la … will be closed down the moment it’s open …
Old 27-08-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3079 / Power: 4
AlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond repute

Some KTVs here quite heong. U can try if you willing to spend
Old 27-08-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 22
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by outc4st View Post
Had a blast in BKK recently. While I didn't get gongtaoed, it made me miss the experience a lot. Especially nude dancers on the agogo stage and them KC-ing you on your lap.

What's the closest experience in SG that we can enjoy before the next trip? Senior bros please teach.
BJK which area or outlet,cos scare of black shop ,any intro?
Old 27-08-2023, 09:48 PM
Samster

outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!

Actually, I'm not looking for the same experience lah. Just looking for chill Thai bar or disco to sit with girl for companionship. Got any good for solo kias?
Old 27-08-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Johnnyjohnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Actually, I'm not looking for the same experience lah. Just looking for chill Thai bar or disco to sit with girl for companionship. Got any good for solo kias?

Got bro pm me
Old 28-08-2023, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Think cost ba, in SG if you want the same fun in BKK will be expensive.

Had a huge party in BKK a few years back (stayed there for 2 weeks), went to the famous Soi streets, all the different soapy, and had a blast in a few of the famous gentleman club.

Every day was 1-2 ladies... If it was in SG I think it would be much much more expensive.

But realize, if you want quality in BKK, just go direct to the gentlemen's club (PIMP etc) and tell the mamasan what you want and they will normally find the right one for you.

Short Story
Still remember I requested a small-size tattoo girl and must can bring back (the mamasan say must see got chemistry, but almost all went back with me).

It was my last 2 days at BKK, and she stayed with me at no additional cost (as I looked like her SG bf... Still showed me the photo).

Went wild after the first day to the point before my flight we did raw and I cum in her a few times (the condom broke, and I was like fuck it... not worth it, as I was paranoid for a few months and went to checkup a few times).

Met her at SG when she came for her friend's wedding and stopped contacting her after she got married (to her sg bf )...
Old 28-08-2023, 09:47 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
ers62010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried new ipanema bar?
Girls looking for drinks/company ?
.. I haven't been. Do want to go.
Old 28-08-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post

Had a huge party in BKK a few years back (stayed there for 2 weeks), went to the famous Soi streets, all the different soapy, and had a blast in a few of the famous gentleman club.

Every day was 1-2 ladies... If it was in SG I think it would be much much more expensive.

But realize, if you want quality in BKK, just go direct to the gentlemen's club (PIMP etc) and tell the mamasan what you want and they will normally find the right one for you.

Short Story
Still remember I requested a small-size tattoo girl and must can bring back (the mamasan say must see got chemistry, but almost all went back with me).

It was my last 2 days at BKK, and she stayed with me at no additional cost (as I looked like her SG bf... Still showed me the photo).

Went wild after the first day to the point before my flight we did raw and I cum in her a few times (the condom broke, and I was like fuck it... not worth it, as I was paranoid for a few months and went to checkup a few times).

Met her at SG when she came for her friend's wedding and stopped contacting her after she got married (to her sg bf )...
Good story bro, actually I skipped G clubs because I don't really know what's there and sounds a bit harder to play alone. Agogo just sit there and straight into action, one beet enough but I'm quite generous with LDs.
Old 28-08-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 9
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Short Story

nice story. up you. I wonder if her sg bf (or husband) knew about her past, her working in night life etc..
Old 28-08-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 20
jason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to alljason21 is a name known to all

Quote:

Short Story

Boyfriend open Tatoo parlour one also right
Old 29-08-2023, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5594 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Look into the bank account and any withdrawal symptoms will be gone!

Honestly, everytime after cheonging, my withdrawal symptoms would be what can I do with the money I just spent. Yes, the experience was worth it, but there’s alws a what if.

Have fun cheonging!
Old 29-08-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
nice story. up you. I wonder if her sg bf (or husband) knew about her past, her working in night life etc..
Not sure, but from what I think he knows that she works in gentlemen's clubs...
Maybe kena gong tao

But sometimes these girls from the gentlemen's club must be very careful, I kena one who told me that she would come out only when my car came. The bf was waiting for her outside. She stayed till 5 plus than went off, managed only 2 shots.
Old 29-08-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good story bro, actually I skipped G clubs because I don't really know what's there and sounds a bit harder to play alone. Agogo just sit there and straight into action, one beet enough but I'm quite generous with LDs.
Yah, hard to party at a G club alone. I previously went with big groups who had people who knew how to speak Thai.

If your group has Thai girls (pay the fine at the club), they can help to negotiate a better service or deal (or at least that was what happened to my group, one of the guys brought his mistress.)

Why I like G club more as the girls there look more classy, and there are uni girls who work part-time there (managed to negotiate 1 to go back)
Old 29-08-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason21 View Post
Boyfriend open Tatoo parlour one also right
That one I dunno. But she was the one who ran out of the club when my car came. Gave a damn good bbbj, still can remember her giving bj while I played with her fake tattooed breast...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1