The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 03-09-2024, 05:44 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
3ofSpades deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fr for Taara

Solid as usual. If bros like bbj she's the one. Her moaning also when she play with ur lil bro is a turn on as well. She may be abit shy at first, so need some chemistry too. Overall very nice and petite, small assets but still very fun to suck on.
Old 03-09-2024, 05:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
drakel is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Post FR also kena zap walao. Just let me fuck and review in peace la c'mon
Old 03-09-2024, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 18
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

Stable: X-FACTOR
MODEL Name: Cookie
Date: 3/09/24
Looks: Look similar to photo.Slutty looking.
Body: Shapely body..Big Meaty latino ass.Man made boob.
BBBJ: Quite good and can mouth fuck.
FJ: Very good as she is quite wild.
DFK: La chi queen
FJ Wild FJ with her.Must control if cum too fast.Beet voew is doggie with her latino bog ass.
English quite good and she is friendly and accommodating.
Can paint can finger and she is wet.And i think she enjoyed it.Overall service is good.
Old 03-09-2024, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 3
Xzor66 is a name known to allXzor66 is a name known to allXzor66 is a name known to allXzor66 is a name known to allXzor66 is a name known to allXzor66 is a name known to all

Promised FR for Sumin from Ss

Pretty + beautiful and sweet lady from ss last night.

Sumin (Ss)

Exact to the video posted

Services: Good chemistry even while sucking my cock, CIM was great.

Her moaning very nice, hear also like turn on

Sumin is a sure turn on. Beautiful smile sexy body and very hardworking throughout the session.

Hardworking and attractive , just my type
Old 03-09-2024, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Spermless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny84 View Post
Ok understood
Wah! Bong with caution.
Old 03-09-2024, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 17
~tumbler~ is a Helpful and Caring Samster~tumbler~ is a Helpful and Caring Samster~tumbler~ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sally SYTlover88

Okt is friendly and quick to reply, will follow up to after session ends.

Sally look much better in person. Beautiful and young with long hair with light make up and nice feature.

She is petite with beach tanned smooth skin, some tattoo on her body. Tight body will natural boobs. Tight body will natural boobs.

French me with feeling and it was quite good like bf and gf then i went down to service her first, painted her shaved pussy. Sweet moans and pretty sure it's genuine.

She gave me a wet bbbj, no teeth involved. Handsfree at first then asked her to stroke my cock too . Combo is damn nice. Stopped a while when I was sent to cloud nine, coaxed her to get back to sucking again as it felt too good.

I can't tahan any longer, lay her down, put in condom and slide in my cock, control my pace with slow and deep thrust.

Piak piak sound is echoing. End with a hard ramming doggie, pussy very tight and then I offload all my cum.

Overall a great session with Sally.
Old 03-09-2024, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
jagire95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboyforum.fun/showthread.php?t=1000594&highlight=

OKT: responsive and clear communications.
AREA 地区 : Very specific instructions
Name 名字 : Tukta
Looks 样貌/颜值 : She looks as per picture Her face looks kinda flawless to me like can’t see any blemishes or pimple
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Early 20s
Body 身材 : nice sexy curves, not fat, good body
Boobs 胸部 : natural bs nicely shaped
Catbath 全身漫游 : mainly on nipples with saliva overflowing
French : intense Frenching and sucked her boobs
BBBJ 无套口交 : Hardworking nice long BBBJ, lots of slurping, head twisting Despite she has been working straight since 10 am.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : Shaved pussy, no smell, gets really wet and horny. She loves it in-between fucks.
FJ 爱爱 : good riding skills tons of grinding and nice soft moans at start till we change to doggy to finish off. she likes a good fuck after painting
GFE 女朋友感 : she remembered me from before. Passionately hugged and kissed me.

Overall Experience 整体 : 8.5/10 Really had a satisfying sexual time.

Old 03-09-2024, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1813 / Power: 7
Tornesee has a brilliant futureTornesee has a brilliant futureTornesee has a brilliant futureTornesee has a brilliant futureTornesee has a brilliant futureTornesee has a brilliant futureTornesee has a brilliant futureTornesee has a brilliant futureTornesee has a brilliant futureTornesee has a brilliant futureTornesee has a brilliant future

Sumin-Silkstockings

Personally i think the pics don't do her justice. As in person she's real sweet and pretty girl. Option to tarma with Bell but i think i can't handle two so stick with Sumin.

Sumin has a present personality, foxy kinda look and natural body.
She's definately Charming and great attitude.
First time in SG, She seems very curious showing me pics of where she wants to go inbetween shots. Does a OK massage as well better then none and Solid BBBJ with great FJ. Tight and very wet this i can assure u since my tool isn't big and i still feel the tightness. She mentioned its her first trip abroad and don't really do this trade in her country so bros do take care of this gem.

Thanks Bro Silk and sorry for the hiccup earlier (I was late 20mins but Bro Silk still patiently guide the way and extended the timing for me. Kudos)
Old 03-09-2024, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 11
spiked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspiked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspiked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspiked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspiked is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Terminal21

Rocket

Had a session with her today. Legit gorgeous girl big D cup boobs and wet like crazy when riding

Famous for her frenching, she will rape your mouth while straddling your erect didi

I was this close asking her out in a real date, so u guess yourself her gfe level

Old 03-09-2024, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
KopiOKopiC is Cool - loads of Potential

Wiring fr for Gentlemen gal
Model Name Dolce
Look 8/10 syt, close to pic, won't reject
Body 9/10 b natural but nice to play, fair skin very smooth
Bbbj 9/10 almost uploaded during dt, I ask pause and wear helmet chiong
Fj 10/10 this is where she is very very good service, don't hesitate book 2s, else 1s is not enough for her, she ride on me 5m I surrendered 1s. 2nd shot I just do stationery she so horny I uploaded smoothly within 1hr 😍
Rtf yes yes, I'm going 2 days later
Old 03-09-2024, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 2
hawtsaws is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawtsaws is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Brenda from Silkstockings

Looks:9/10 WYSIWYG to me. Pretty in first look, gets more attractive after some time
Body: 9/10 petite
Boobs: 8.5/10 B cup. Would have beenore siok if it's bigger
BBBJ: 9/10 she can take it deep bros. Allowed me to kind of.push her head even deeper. Super siok
FJ: 9/10 she fulfilled all my desires
GFE: 9/10 clingy gf type. Just love it
Old 03-09-2024, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 5
Asystors is one of the Best!Asystors is one of the Best!Asystors is one of the Best!

Spicy
From Galaxyxscorts
https://sammyboyforum.fun/showthread.ph...804&highlight=

Looks: Photo exactly same as real life. Video send by okt and she's real mature beautiful

Body: Perfect height for me and nice sexy figure. Smooth skin and she put on sweet cologne that seduce me. Natural boobs with sensitive nips can suck and lick

French: Passionate and she can DFK!

AR/Bbbj: SOlID is the word! 1 hand grabbing my lil bro and she went down to my ass and lick rapidly makes me goosebumps immediately! Brothers who love ass rimming she is one of the best recommended my first shot release in her mouth

Fj: Her perky meaty ass seduce me to doggy her immediate. Pound her deep and hard with piak piak sound effects! And she moans out damn loud till i cum

Satisfied with the price and overall service. Thanks okt for the smooth arrangement
Old 03-09-2024, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 677 / Power: 3
liarrr is a splendid one to beholdliarrr is a splendid one to beholdliarrr is a splendid one to beholdliarrr is a splendid one to beholdliarrr is a splendid one to beholdliarrr is a splendid one to behold

Lexus from Lust, greeted me with a smile. Has this classy seductive looks, came in and we showered together.

I went to sit on the bed and she gave me a quick tease before going down on me. She licked everywhere, she kept sucking. I love it when she try to take everything.

Then we did missionary. So hot, she is such a turn on and wet, tightness is def there.

Overall girl is very hardworking and tried her best to accommodate your wish.
Old 03-09-2024, 10:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Moobaaboo is Cool - loads of Potential

Review for Ginny from Lust
https://sammyboyforum.fun/showthr...ighlight=ginny

Face: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 9/10
Pussy: 9/10 fresh taste and fresh smell
Catbath: 8.5/10 SOP
Bbbj: 9/10 commando suctions
FJ: 9/10 solid. Will kiap her legs on my legs in missionary. Super siok trusting deep inside her
GFE: 9/10 sweet and polite
Old 03-09-2024, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
Vlad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Telegram is up n running
Those interested in joining the telegram for real bonkers sharing Real FRs, Pics n videos
PM
Those who do not share FRs in forum, won't be entertained.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1