The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 03:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 2
Devilish999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDevilish999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftRiceKing View Post
Soft D-melons, very nice to grope
Hi mind sharing her contact, thanks.
Old Today, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1855 / Power: 7
SoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rundevilrun87 View Post
if it's the V**** i know, indeed fking solid body, neh is huge, really like a JAV girl build

went for a hair spa some time back, definitely in my top boobies list

she does BJ also as bro JasmineJ has mentioned, but i opted for HJ and full topless roam

damage was 68 entrance, top up 80 full topless roam unlimited access to her goods. good value imo for such a rock solid body and set of tits
Yes lah bro, the D-melons are solid

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineJ View Post
Vicky is good, but face need to discount some, but the body is seriously damn legit. Another ML Big boobs option is Mandy, her face is exactly like her wechat.. I was surprised its 100% same in person.

Recently many big cuppers to try. Mandy bod is those sibei fit gym bod, she went back and i never try. Now she back liao. Wah..u all know of this influencer called Novita Lam? I think Mandy got her body, face also swee...price also swee as I opted the one for her to pull down panties and bra, so its premium.. her body is small size and damn firm. I keep sayang her firm butt, and also sayang her pussy lips. Too bad she do not shave..but she smells good. got the nu ren wei..

This month spend too much, still got F1, die liao. Gonna wait till Oct to RTM
Novita’s body is flaming hot leh. Then I must put Mandy into my melons zhutzhut list already
Old Today, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
mic88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Challenge of the huge cups

hi Bros can share contacts and details?

Thanks in advance
Old Today, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
bonyu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rundevilrun87 View Post

next big cup target! at toa payoh, seen FR from bros that she’s a natural D cup

recently just came back from cn, might be a fresh time to visit and try
Hello bro, can share contact?
TYVM!!
Old Today, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2472 / Power: 12
JasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftRiceKing View Post
Yes lah bro, the D-melons are solid

Novita’s body is flaming hot leh. Then I must put Mandy into my melons zhutzhut list already
Bro...i not joking. I never met an ML with Novita Lam body until I went to her, it is a dream come true for uncle like me. hehe

U go try first, dont take my word for it. I have to say Mandy commands a premium but it is worth it as such a body is like flying business class. Opt for the package which she remove her bra and panties, then u tell me if I got anyhow say not..haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1