The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 2
Cheeseburger03 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCheeseburger03 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCheeseburger03 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Suspicious ML who refuse to disclose charges for services

Added a ml on wechat for some time and wanted to drop by today since have some time off work

After confirming the appt time, I asked how much will the charges be?

She told me come down first then discuss.

So I told I prefer to know beforehand so I can prepare the cash

And she started getting defensive and sarcastic. She told it's your money how I know how much you want to bring? And she added: "Since you already decide to come down, why do you care how much you need to spend"

First time I encountered such a dodgy response lol
Most of times, all the MLs which I spoke to willingly list down the charges when I asked.

Her name is Snow and her pics look quite syt. But her response is a big red flag to me so just raising awareness for all bros here
Old Today, 03:50 PM
Samster

Cheeseburger03 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCheeseburger03 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCheeseburger03 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Suspicious ML who refuse to disclose charges for services

She seems to be around for some time so bros who have tried her might wish to share your experience. If you are her fan, pls do not be offended by my post as I just wish to warn other bros in case she is a landmine

Too many landmines these days, better to be cautious than waste time & money again
Old Today, 03:52 PM
Samster

For bros who wish to see her pics for verification, can PM me
Old Today, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 781 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 2
Newsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeseburger03 View Post
For bros who wish to see her pics for verification, can PM me
Bro can share ? Many tks
Old Today, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2537 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

lol don’t tolerate nonsense. Just bail.
Old Today, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 18
samsung2292 is a name known to allsamsung2292 is a name known to allsamsung2292 is a name known to allsamsung2292 is a name known to allsamsung2292 is a name known to allsamsung2292 is a name known to all

Better avoid.. .please share with us so we will avoid her too
Old Today, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1643 / Power: 16
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Thanks for sharing TS... can I have her pics too so can avoid!
Old Today, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 844 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2921 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

I understand there are many ML not willing to share what service they provide via media just in case it was shared online, to their shop, etc. They have their worries as well since they are s pass holder coming here as only ML.

i.e. many customer like to ask if they provide fj or bj and of course the reply is no or come then discuss.
Old Today, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 13
Sexualfantasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexualfantasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeseburger03 View Post
Added a ml on wechat for some time and wanted to drop by today since have some time off work

After confirming the appt time, I asked how much will the charges be?

She told me come down first then discuss.

So I told I prefer to know beforehand so I can prepare the cash

And she started getting defensive and sarcastic. She told it's your money how I know how much you want to bring? And she added: "Since you already decide to come down, why do you care how much you need to spend"

First time I encountered such a dodgy response lol
Most of times, all the MLs which I spoke to willingly list down the charges when I asked.

Her name is Snow and her pics look quite syt. But her response is a big red flag to me so just raising awareness for all bros here
I wouldn't think this is a red flag. More like being cautious. Becox maybe scare how much for extra. If they quote u dun have, u dun go. Quote u liao, u got evidence. Furthermore is strategy also. Once u are there, high liao. Price higher sometimes also will give in when little brain take over bigger brain
Old Today, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 1
Putlittlein is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPutlittlein is a Helpful and Caring Samster

as a client i also like to know beforehand, dont want to be a carrot.
Old Today, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

I understand some ml won't disclose through chat. You can ask or hint in some other code la, no need ask so direct right. I usually just head down anyway to view, in person all of them willingly say. If ml anyhow open price, I just walk away.
Old Today, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 3
Walabbq is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWalabbq is a Helpful and Caring Samster
I fully agreed with Brother KangTuo, Sexualfantasy & needforboobs, these seniors are my most respect & very fair in their comments.

Most MLs have to be caution in their reply as wechat will examine & ban their account permanently if suspect vice. They also don’t know if you are Mata or not.

Many years of chionging I also learn tricks to ask questions, if you want know price of massage be specific like “how much is 1 hour massage?” Usually they will reply 1 hour is $XX for hot oil and $XX for Swedish etc.

At work also same, if you need your colleague help also must learn to ask appropriately & you will get your answer.

We learn, move on & enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
I understand there are many ML not willing to share what service they provide via media just in case it was shared online, to their shop, etc. They have their worries as well since they are s pass holder coming here as only ML.

i.e. many customer like to ask if they provide fj or bj and of course the reply is no or come then discuss.
Old Today, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 4
234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold

i check with the ML..many of them have a few concerns

1) that u maybe a AV. That is why its best to say u r referred by so and so...they may be more upfront

2) they afraid to leave behind traces of their message history. One ML told me her friend was caught before leaving at the airport and the police ask to see message history..inside her history got put HJ, FJ all these

3) they want ur brothers to come down first because in one day, many ML got many of such quesstions which they deemed as random and not serious. many of such customers who ask how much for such services usually do not even come.

4) they want to gauge the customer. some may end up getting discount coz they like the customer more..maybe through looks or even chit chat to break the ice.

for bad reviews, this SBF can check mah

rather, my concern is their wechat pic got alot of photoshop not..hahaha
Old Today, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 4
234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold

as for prices, more or less the same to me.

if they ask too much, i walk away. i must have the mental fortitude and steadiness to give it a miss. So far, I only relent to one ML who ask for $100 for a HJ, it is too much but she has the hot bod, and her $100 can chut chut, finger etc..and she is my type. LOL.. do not ask me who, SBF moderator already warned me ..so yes.. enjoy cheonging, glad got this forum to share share..hehe
Old Today, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 844 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2921 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post
So far, I only relent to one ML who ask for $100 for a HJ, it is too much but she has the hot bod, and her $100 can chut chut, finger etc..and she is my type. LOL.. do not ask me who,
search your post history alreay know who you referring to
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1