The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
unclehumsup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hidden Gem in Balestier

Face - 8/10
Body frame - Slim Petite sized
Massage - 7/10 - her massage was good
Service - 9/10
Boob - 9/10 Natural C cups, perfect C cups shap

Booked her today as part of my to do list. She is a very Petite and slim lady. Definitely have a XMM look. She is a conversationist. She loves to chat and make you comfortable. Sometimes she stops massaging and chat, and need to refocus her on massage. Her massage skills was not bad, though SOP but it’s a legitimate massage I had. Her teasing is weak and minimal, But she did her best. Flipped over but my bro was already hard. She was very open and gave me a HJ and said can roam anywhere I wanted. Took her bra off and explored her boobs. They are definitely Natural C cups, very nicely shaped and perfect for her size. Played and sucked her breasts as much as I can. She is quite game and moaned alot and kiss and lick my ears and neck which made the whole experience more enjoyable. After 15 mins of HJ she said wow I very strong and can tahan so long.. so I stuff the boobs in my face and requested her to do HJ harder and surrendered shortly after…
Overall a good experience, I like to chat with her and she sounded like a msian girl.

Service provided - HJ, 3G roaming

Damage $70(oil)+$100

RTM Very much so, weekly if I can
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1