The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Today, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
busto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Tried Quinn From Silks

Looks & Figure :
About 90% like photo. Slim. Boobs, quite a handful and I love it. 90%

BBBJ :
Dick alrd hard on vry stiff so didn't need much more encouragement. She did it like a pro. Solid solid one. Nice good suctions. 95%

FJ :
Took her in missionary, doggie, sideways doggie, and back to missionary to finish off. Basically most of the position all tried liao. She is also very accommodating. Quite genuine sexy moans and expressions from her, and she was vry wet down there when i turned her round to finish off. 100%

RTF : Yes, will be back for more bonk with her, and with no extras, the price is attractive and worth every $ spent.

Old Today, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 15
colloc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycolloc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Mint from Lust365
https://sammyboyforum.fun/showthread.php?t=1003208&

Sweet girl but not suited for this line.
Paid for 2 shots but before 1st shot already say stomach pain ask me to be gentle, only can do missionary. Told me too pain for 2nd shot, offer HJ but fell asleep while doing it.
Old Today, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 8
keyforest is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeyforest is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeyforest is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nami KinkyThai

She gave me the seductive mistress look. Look better than in pic. Obedient, naughty and elegant with long hair.

Her body was my goodness, curvy and slender in all the right places.Smooth fair skin and height was acceptable not to forget she has a nice shapely ass. She is not for boob lovers, but still enough for me to grab and lick on.

The frenching was passionate. Go all out to eat me and we have a good long lips locking. Don't know how she learn that but it was a good foreplay for me. Hands also fondling my cock giving it a gentle fondling and handjob .

Her BBBJ was solid, seeing her suck my dick with her sexy lips and eyes is a sight to behold. Suction was just perfect, with tongue motions, hand, sloppy, and she took her time
sucked and licked my dick and balls, super enjoyable.

My hands tantalizing her clit and love hole, spread her juices all over her pussy. It was nicely trimmed with no smell. i gave her a good long lick till she was moaning and writhing.

Caps on! And she rides on me told her to switch position she accomodate with it and pump her deep and hard in missionary. Her moans was genuine and she gave those horny expression boost my ego to pump her deeper till I release my cum

Good Gfe too as she treats me just like her BF. Make me felt so romantic all the while. An expert teaser too.

Thanks bro Mickey
Old Today, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 7
SraSoccer is a name known to allSraSoccer is a name known to allSraSoccer is a name known to allSraSoccer is a name known to allSraSoccer is a name known to allSraSoccer is a name known to all

Eliza 7th heaven
Slot at 10.30am

Visited this lady this morning first slot session. Its a crazy mix of initially shy that later progressed into wild hotness!

overall nice shapely bod, inked back, good sized headlights, slight bush below. bakness probably 2-4, enough meat where it matters and u wont feel too worried about hitting bones when bonking. initial kisses were pecks that turn into dfk. and she enjoys getting painted. she not shy to let u know she's having a good time. very turn on by her loud moans. can feel she really enjoying the session too.

comms quite good in english, didnt need to use GT. can talk with you on many topics, easy to chat. bros can get KC if not careful!

bros can consider her for good service and a partner who also enjoys doing the deed with u. feeling happy to have finished 2 rounds with her. enjoyed my time with her.

thanks to bro kk for the arrangements. cheers! 🙏

Noted: one mans meat is another man's poison.
Old Today, 03:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rosobid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboyforum.fun/showthread.php?t=1003559&highlight=

Fr for Noey

ooks: 9/10 chio bu, very lusty and cfm face. Pic not much difference, what you see is what you get

Body: 9/10 super solid body, can see she really take good care. Curves at the right places. Meaty ass also

Frecnhing: 9/10 slow and sensual Gao Gao type.

Boobs: 10/10 C round and big boobs. Sensitive nipple, soft moaning when i lick and soft bite it.

Bbbj: 9/10 hand and mouth coordination on point, sibei solid. Many times have to resist the urge to cum

Pussy: 9/10 cleanly shaved. perfect for bros who like clean shaven girl and get wet easily

Fj: 9/10 good moan and able to take it all kind of position as well as able to take in deep hard and long bonk.

Gfe: 10/10 solid teeruk feel and KC level damn high

A very satisfying bonk.
Old Today, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 6
playerjoe is a glorious beacon of lightplayerjoe is a glorious beacon of lightplayerjoe is a glorious beacon of lightplayerjoe is a glorious beacon of lightplayerjoe is a glorious beacon of light

Planning to retire from FL soon and decided to go for Hana from T21.

I understand why so many people might have gate keep her. She's definitely MCOT (and probably tons of RTF bro choice).

Not a fan of using a scoring system but her looks is definitely a notch above the others that I have seen (even beating out some VN FL in Dome 3). I might be bias but she doesn't have any inks on her + definitely SYT sort of cuteness. Definitely the top in terms of look in Dome1 for me.

It was definitely comfortable talking with her with great DFK during the session.

Her fuck style is more towards the sweet love making type - rather than PSE.

For those looking for a Korean lookalike (fair) SYT with GFE and gentle love making. Please do yourself a favor and book her.
Old Today, 04:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Diigiin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr for Emily - Lust
https://sammyboyforum.fun/showthr...ighlight=emily

Looks: 9 90% resemblance.
Body: 9 petite
Boobs: 10 c cup
Bbbj: 9 crazy sucking
Fj: 9 she is very wild and adventurous. Added AJ servit and it was damn good feeling. Even there she got damn wet cos her juice just flow down 👇🏻 to her AH. After the main action, showered and rested with some.good Gfe in cuddling and kissing

Comments:
topnotch service
Old Today, 04:12 PM
Samster

babes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had so much fun with Kerisa from Lust365 during the session, her bubbly and cheerful personality really break the ice easily and also she somehow can connect with me like fwb.

Here's my humble FR for her:

Looks 9/10 cute and likes to smile a lot so I also smiley smiley during the session

Body 9/10 nice shape also got ass to grab

Boobs 9.5/10 Big like how I like it

BJ 9/10 the sensual type with super horny face looking at u almost from start to finish

FJ 9/10 can suggest bonk from behind while squeezing her boobs

Attitude 10/10 nv check her phone, very friendly n smiley, make sure I comfortable

Very worth it bonk with her, didn't feel commercial like bonking my own friend. Already promised to visit her soon.
Old Today, 04:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
celabec65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboyforum.fun/showthread.php?t=1003657

Review for Tukta from FairiesFinder

I am 2nd blood according to her and okt.

Looks - Pretty and CFM look, look like what was shown in the pics.
Very hot and wild clubbing type of lady.

Body - Voluptuous and sexually attractive. Smooth white skin

Boobs - Huge D neh neh, i suck it like a baby

BBBJ - Good, blow and blow until i ask her to stop. Not just suck my cock also lick my balls

AR - Not really a fan, but she send shivers down my spine

FJ - Starts with her riding me and her sexy moans aroused me to the next level. Change to my fav doggy position and fuck her faster and harder. Abit paiseh as i cannot hold for long.

RTF - Yes will book her again for 2s
Old Today, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Gentleboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know last time got one TRL? Still have?
Old Today, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 8
bolangkong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolangkong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Apple SYTLover99

Looks: 8/10 typical thai looks with long hair , clubbing, adorable, school gal and SYT type, very beautiful in real.

Body: 8.5/10 fair skin with slim and sexy with nice curve body frame with some tattoo and super light weight and a hot perky

Boobs: 8/10 Her boobs were b and natural,nice and soft and fit her size and was just nice with earser nipple. Good for grabbing and fondling

Frenching: 9/10 Fantastic tongue fight! DFK all the way and when she hug me and cuddle reminds me of my ex

BBBJ: 9/10 Super eager to please and mind blowing. Suction was power. Sucked and licked super well plus play and touch my balls. Very hardworking. Almost blow my nuts when she deep throat

Painting: 10/10 Clean shaven pussy with no smell and delicious, very responsive and senstitve. She keeps squirming and moaning with delight as i rotate my tongue between rapid and slow licks on her sweet wet nice pussy lips.

Fj: 8/10 she’s quite tight, Switching multiple position, figure slim only me abit clumsy but she very accommodative. Her moans soft. We tried Cowgirl and missionary, I prefer missionary cause can pound deep and long. She able to cope it.

Overall: 8/10 nice bonk and it was an enjoyable bonking experience She is definitely not a girl who rushes through time just to get the job done. RTF material.
Old Today, 05:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Feckinsheep is Cool - loads of Potential

Jen from Silkstockings

https://sammyboyforum.fun/showthr...&highlight=jen

Looks: 9/10 CFM face on. She is pretty. I feel even prettier irl
Body: 9/10 petite, butt is cute
French: 9/10 fluent
Bbbj: 9/10 her suctions are strong. Really cannot complain with the way she sucked my bro
FJ: 9/10 knows how to maneuver on top like F1 driver haha. With her must really busy tahan coz if not cum in no time
Gfe: 9/10 service oriented

Rtf material.will make time for her

Old Today, 05:05 PM
Samster

Hello bros. I see some of the threads the post have special +100 is meam what? What kind of special?
Old Today, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentleboy View Post
Hello bros. I see some of the threads the post have special +100 is meam what? What kind of special?
Bro, f w/o helmet + creampie
Old Today, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, f w/o helmet + creampie
Ok thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1