The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2024, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2257 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpstart View Post

This backless dress

Wow. Easy to squeeze from behind. Hehe!!!
Old 07-09-2024, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 10
matakuching deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymatakuching deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionx View Post
Yea, feel those soft jugs and the nips hardening
Old 11-09-2024, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 1
jumpstart deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjumpstart deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionx View Post
Yeah but because Cindy's boobs are really heavy, you can see both boobs drooping slightly from the side. Luckily she's still young so it isn't that bad. She showed me a few party attire and they are all pretty decent. Although I never asked, maybe modesty isn't so important when she's overseas having fun. Maybe I should ask next time when I see her.

Although you can't really see her nipples from the side but the massive side boobs is enough to get attention. Luckily there wasn't many people that day. Anyway, I tasted her boobs the day before so it's still fresh in my mind, no urge to taste them again. I wonder how George fought the urge when he saw those large funbags.

Old 11-09-2024, 01:26 PM
Samster

jumpstart deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjumpstart deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by matakuching View Post
Yea, feel those soft jugs and the nips hardening
Yeah, they are really soft and bouncy. She wasn't wearing a bra when I caught up with her recently and my god, the amount of swinging under her t-shirt is really crazy. It's amazing to know that her nipples can protrude so much after stimulation.
Old Today, 04:10 PM
Samster

Hi guys, nothing interesting for a long time but it was quite happening over the F1 weekend. If you remember, I have a big boob cousin Cindy but this time it's her younger sister, Emily. We had it planned long ago so 3 of us including her bf Arthur bought tickets for all 3 days. I've met Arthur a few times so we're not strangers. The original plan is for me to chill at their place for all 3 race days and watch the race together. Arthur needs to travel for work last minute and can only join us for the main race on Sunday. That leaves Emily and me to watch the rest of the races.

As planned, I met Emily on Friday for the practice races then proceeded to their place to bunk in for the weekend. Not sure if you guys felt it but it was really hot and humid on Friday, most people are just sweating buckets. The good news is most people are dressed for summer so there are plenty of eye candies everywhere and that includes Emily. It's a little hard to describe what she wore but it's a sheer tank top with a strapless half cup white bra, think she had shorts for the bottom.

I'm going to skip the whole race thing but we were moving around in between races so there was plenty of action everywhere. Pretty fun but it was tiring by the end of the session. Traffic was really bad and it's easier to just take the train home. We picked a spot in the train with less crowd and chill. During the trip home, I noticed a male tourist around mid 30s looking in our direction. I know that he's a tourist because he was talking to his friend in a foreign language but think nothing of it.

Emily had her eyes closed most of the trip and I was bashing a game on my phone. It wasn't that late when we reached home but Emily just crashed on the sofa. I took up the single seat armchair next to her for a quick rest before showering. While resting, I looked at Emily, she crashed lying sideways with the top of her head facing me resting on the arm rest.

She was showing quite a bit of cleavage and for a moment I thought there was a nip slip so I rubbed my tired eyes and sat closer for a better look. Somehow 1 of her light brown nipple was halfway out of the cup and I can see the top of her areola. Emily isn't as well-endowed as her sister but I think she has a pair of perky looking B cups which fits her thinner frame but I did notice she adjusted her bra a few times during the day.

Come to think of it, maybe the male tourist noticed her nip slip way before I did but her bra might have also just given way when she crashed on the sofa. Anyway, it was nice eye candy and my short rest ended up almost 30 minutes. Emily shifted a few times and I was rewarded with a nice view of her whole right nipple when she raised her arm over her head on the arm rest. Something different from Cindy is Emily's nipple is a lighter brown, areola is similar but her nipple is perky while Cindy's quite flattened when not aroused.

I spent some time looking at her exposed nipple, can't help but wonder if it'll taste the same as her sister's. Unfortunately, only 1 nipple was exposed, the other stayed in the cup. However, to avoid any embarrassment I decided to go for my shower before Emily wakes up.

Sheer tank top similar to this

White half cup bra
Old Today, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
VSOP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So whose boobs you prefer? Cindy's or Emily's?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1